Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 02:29 PM   #421
aaaaa!
Webkinz :)

Kinzo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

How many more codes than entries were there?
Kinzo is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 02:30 PM   #422
Lil Kinz

200pluswebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Thank you CANADIAN'S for the green dress! Webkinz Insider has shown the world is a giving place with lots of love!!
200pluswebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:31 PM   #423
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

thank you very much, i got the green dress

has anyone got more then one code?
nici is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:31 PM   #424
1601klc I'm A

ilove1415 is just really niceilove1415 is just really nice

Arrow Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

How many posts was there?
ilove1415 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:32 PM   #425
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I received the Green Chipette Outfit----Love all them.

Thanks to you Canada and Justin and Wendy. We are very, very pleased on this end
This has been an exceptional contest where everyone wins.
Life doesn't get much better than that.
Congratulatios to all our winners.
Maybe later we will possible get another outfit----time will tell.
Have a Safe and Blessed Tuesday.
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:33 PM   #426

paardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to all

are you guys still giving them out? if so then yay! but if not, i havent gotten one yet! please reply!
paardengek12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:34 PM   #427
Lil Kinz
Scraprice is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks again to all you Canda members! I got the pink dress. Yeah!!
Scraprice is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:34 PM   #428
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Now that my code has arrived, I just have to again thank our wonderful Canadian neighbors AND WI for making this happen.
Something amusing happened... I was sent at least 10 e-mails containing the same code. Before I discovered they were all the same code, I was wondering why I would be getting multiple prizes. I had read earlier that there were enough codes for one for each person, but 10? I wasn't suprised at all to find out they all contained the same exact code. They were sent out over a span of several minutes. I wonder if that has happened to anyone else????
I am so grateful to have received a code for the pink dress. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
Serena is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:34 PM   #429
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Thank you Canada - thank you WI!! Just got it Yay!
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:35 PM   #430

elisha8 is on a distinguished road

Thanks again Canada and of course webkinz insider. Just claimed the jean jacket uniform. Thank you again.
elisha8 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: