Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 01:17 PM   #341
Webkinz :)

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME A CODE FOR THE CHIPETE OUTFIT I LOVE WEBKINZINSIDER I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK OU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH
:cmunk:
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 01:17 PM   #342
BBMommy has disabled reputation

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

I just got my code, it was for the pink uniform. Thanks again Webkinz Insider and all who donated!
BBMommy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:18 PM   #343
lisam is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much! I have been having a horrible couple of weeks - this was such a great surprise!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thanks again!!!

Lisa
lisam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:18 PM   #344
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Thank you, trying to figure out which one of my pets gets to wear it. We need to think of a contest to pay back our Canadian members. Because they went above and beyond for us.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:19 PM   #345

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

I GOT THE PINK ONE TO THANK YOU S SO SO MUCH I REALY WANTED THE PINK ONE AND I GOT ONE OMG! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH I LOVE YOU
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:20 PM   #346
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
Thank you, trying to figure out which one of my pets gets to wear it. We need to think of a contest to pay back our Canadian members. Because they went above and beyond for us.
I believe Justin has something up his sleeve.... Stay tuned!
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:21 PM   #347
Lil Kinz
iheartng is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you again canadian members and wi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iheartng is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:21 PM   #348
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

Whoot - Recieved a code (kiddos will be so happy) I've left it in the email so they can unlock it.

We're so appreciative that the Canadians found it in their hearts to donate so many codes.

YOU GUYS ROCK!
chmoneybags is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:22 PM   #349

candygirl44 is an unknown quantity at this point

What a great way to start my Tue. with a present. Thank you
candygirl44 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:22 PM   #350
Chelsearene is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I got 8 email messages with the same code inside, just reporting incase there is a problem going on

Thank you so much WI you all are the best!!
I also received 4 messages all with the same code.

I love the outfit and tyvm, however, like the previous poster I just wanted to make note in case there was a problem.
Chelsearene is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: