Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 01:03 PM   #331
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Wow! The insder always aims to please!

I just received my Code for the Pink Chipette Costume!!! It is soooooooooooo cute!!!!

I can't thank you enough! I have been looking so forward to this...since the contest and clothing was announced...HUGE THANKS!!!

If you have an extra leftover for the blue jean jacket that you want to give away....
Hita will be standing in line for it ;-)
sindarin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 01:05 PM   #332
bobdraws

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

iHAVE not got mine i am crying ahh
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:13 PM   #333

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

thank you webkinz insider! i just got my email and my amazing pink outfit!!!! i am so thrilled

thank you to all the great members who sent in codes to WI. without you i wouldn't have an outfit. i always thought quanity counted in these click to win contests. i now realize that this one item means more to me than all the snow white and seasonfest items i have won.
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:15 PM   #334

pink&purplegirl is just really nicepink&purplegirl is just really nice

Just got mine and got the Brittany outfit. Selena, my dazzle dachshund will love it when I put her online.
Anyone else got like 5 emails with nothing on them? lol. At first I got really excited when my 2nd one came as I thought I had won another code.
Thanks for the great contest
pink&purplegirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:16 PM   #335
choover143

choover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud of

Thanks again I love my outfit
choover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:16 PM   #336
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I got 8 email messages with the same code inside, just reporting incase there is a problem going on

Thank you so much WI you all are the best!!
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:16 PM   #337

Jayne Woodside will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Thanks to our friends in Canada and to Webkinz Insider for the great gift of a chipette code. I hope we can return the favor someday.

jayne
Jayne Woodside is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:17 PM   #338
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Probably something wrong with an automated system or something? I got a ton of emails too-I'm just THRILLED with my chipette costume-thank you so much WI and Canada! YOU ROCK!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:17 PM   #339
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by pink&purplegirl
Just got mine and got the Brittany outfit. Selena, my dazzle dachshund will love it when I put her online.
Anyone else got like 5 emails with nothing on them? lol. At first I got really excited when my 2nd one came as I thought I had won another code.
Thanks for the great contest
Imagine what I thought seeing 8 unread messages from WI lol
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:17 PM   #340
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

I just received an e-mail code... after having been "disqualified" for multiple posts... so it IS fixed, yay!

So hang in there everybody! They are coming!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: