Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 12:34 PM   #321
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Calm down everybody, I didn't get a code yet either. They must be working on that, it's LOADS of work to send everyone an unique code!

Thanks again Canadians & WI, you guys have been GREAT!!
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 12:43 PM   #322
Webkinz :)

webbieTex is a splendid one to beholdwebbieTex is a splendid one to beholdwebbieTex is a splendid one to beholdwebbieTex is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Chippette E-mail notification...

Is it too late to sign up for the contest? I just joined WI today!

Anyway, congrats to all the winners!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...milies/sad.gif
webbieTex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:44 PM   #323
bearlyup

Breezer is a jewel in the roughBreezer is a jewel in the rough

I don't think they all have been sent yet. I got the e-mail the other day from WI reminding me to enter the contest, but have not received the winning notification e-mail with the chipette costume code.
So hang in there a bit and see if it arrives, I am.
Breezer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:49 PM   #324
Webkinzgurl23

On yahoo, you don't have to search. It ends up in your inbox. I've gotten 3 codes already.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:49 PM   #325

blueskyline2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

I just got mine a few minutes ago! It was the denim jacket outfit. THANKS!

I did get about 8 emails though that all had the same code, so I'm guessing there was a glitch with the send-out that caused multiple emails to be sent.
blueskyline2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:53 PM   #326
bearlyup

Breezer is a jewel in the roughBreezer is a jewel in the rough

Oops, spoke too soon, my chipette costume code just arrived in my e-mail box!!!! Actually I got 12 e-mails, but they all have the same code, so all is good.
Thank you WI and all of the Canada WI members who donated codes, your generosity is greatly appreciated.

Going now to redeem my code - can't wait!!!!
Breezer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:57 PM   #327

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by blueskyline2

I did get about 8 emails though that all had the same code, so I'm guessing there was a glitch with the send-out that caused multiple emails to be sent.
Were they in your inbox, or did they go to your spam folder? I keep checking my BlackBerry because it's easier, but I can't see any spam on my BlackBerry inbox.
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:58 PM   #328
EmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura aboutEmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by blueskyline2

Thanks for the code.
I got 11 emails with same code... but I don't' care!
EmmaKate2007 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:58 PM   #329
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

I also just received my code (also about 6 additional emails with the same code, as above post mentioned).

THANK YOU again to our Canada friends and to WI! My dd was so looking forward to getting the outfits (she had asked if I though Webkinz would be making these available about a week before the News contest was announced), and she was SO disappointed when she found out it wasn't available in the US.

She will be VERY excited when she gets home! Thank you again for helping those who weren't able to receive one!
penguinchi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:59 PM   #330
ow, Proud to be a

CrazyLlama is just really niceCrazyLlama is just really nice

I entered and got no code, yet
CrazyLlama is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: