Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 10:21 AM   #291
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Thank you again to our Canandian friends, and thank you to the Staff for holding this wonderful contest!!!

I noticed a lot of folk's were disqualified for multiple entries and seem to be taking it personally and just wanted to say that this type of deleting multiple entries is most likely a computer program that does not look at individuals, but just the usernames. Can you imagine how long it would take to go through the lists one at a time looking for multiple entries!
I'm sure this is needed due to the thousands and thousands of members here.

I can only imagine how long it is taking the staff right now to go through the "multiple entry" names and take the time to correct that for those who "entered" more than once. I believe that is why its taking so long to start sending out the codes and I want to thank the staff again for going above and beyond to ensure we all get a costume. Knowing these costumes will be for sale soon for everyone anyway, the effort being undertaken here is truly amazing. I just wish I could help!
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 10:23 AM   #292
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Checked this morning and my email assress is and has been unchanged/correct.

I left 2 Thank Yous to our fabulous Candaian friends here.

But have received no notice this morning PST...so, should we check later in the day?

Many thanks, once again, to all here on the WI who are so generous and to our Canadian members who gave and gave and gave....
sindarin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:27 AM   #293
hmt
Lil Kinz
hmt is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Chipette codes going out tomorrow via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Thanks again!...I got disqualified on accident...I am glad that I will still get the costumes!
hmt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:33 AM   #294
Lil Kinz
savannarose07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Chipette codes going out tomorrow via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
Ooh yeah! Awesome! I can't believe it... everyone won?! That is absolutely fantastic! Congrats everyone! We all get prizes!!

First post!
Thanks again Canada. You have made a lot of happy people here.
savannarose07 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:35 AM   #295
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

thank you wi and canada.
i got my lovely dress.

everyone check your spam/junk folders... gasp....

that is where i found mine.

love it. wi rocks.
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:41 AM   #296

paardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to all

for some reason I haven't gotten a code yet. are you still giving them out?? please reply! thanks
paardengek12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:45 AM   #297
Lil Kinz
sed6599 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am new to this an could not figure out how to post a thread. So, i have been trying to figure out how to post a thread so that i could get a Chipette outfit and to say THANK YOU to Canada!!

Hope this works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sed6599 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:48 AM   #298

cherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to all

Hi, WI
I'm guessing I was not the only one who got confused by the click on entry button and responded to that and the home page thread. Thanks for giving us codes too. I found out I was deleted on Monday and felt very bad because I'm not a cheater!
Computer as a third language ,but I'm working on it! !LOL
cherylkb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:51 AM   #299
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

This is amazing! I can't wait to get my outfit! Thanks Canada and so VERY VERY MUCH! I'll be patient though! Congrats everyone who entered and thanked our canadian friends!!!!

Patience should always come from the heart! ~forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 11:00 AM   #300
cutiepie2763793

RMH799 is a jewel in the roughRMH799 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
thank you wi and canada.
i got my lovely dress.

everyone check your spam/junk folders... gasp....

that is where i found mine.

love it. wi rocks.
I just deleted my spam folder. Hopefully, I accidentally didn't delete it.
RMH799 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: