Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 09:32 AM   #281
Webkinz :)
kwgriffi is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Sweet! Thanks again Canadian friends!
kwgriffi is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 09:34 AM   #282
I love being a

fishinfuzz is a glorious beacon of lightfishinfuzz is a glorious beacon of lightfishinfuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

I'm too late to enter aren't I? I wish I could of gotten home from vacation a day earlier. But still, thanks Canada!
fishinfuzz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:41 AM   #283
Gift Trainee

nsturms is on a distinguished road

Thanks Canada!
nsturms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:45 AM   #284

Good2go is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 
Thumbs up Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

This is Great News, because I was correcting my daughters Gramma and it ended up Posting twice wich was Clearly a mistake,, She got a message saying she was Disqualified, I told her to wait until I get home to figure it out, I think you should be able to delete your own post if You HONESTLY make a mistake. I thouht it was really Harsh for WI to be send that message but I am so happy that it has been corrected. Thank You Admin, as well as every one here at That has made this possible, Thank you Canada !
Good2go is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:48 AM   #285

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

I replied to the Canadian thread, but I haven't received my email yet.
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:51 AM   #286

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Lolith
This is so nice! The sense of "goodwill" is just wonderful!

I would personally be happy to donate a few items to WI if you want to create a contest for our Canadian members as a thank you for their generosity...rare, psi, exclusive whatever...I hope there is a way to do that for them. I'll keep my eyes open!
This sounds like a WONDERFUL idea. I too hope there is a way to give back to our Canadian members because they deserve something for their over the top generosity!! If it wasn't for them none of us would be winning a prize. If there is anyway I can donate a few items please let me know. I am all to willing to donate anything for our AWESOME Canadian members !!!
Thanks again to all who contributed to this contest, your the BEST!!
rain62001 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:56 AM   #287
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Talking Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

OK THANKS!!!!!!!
lol i posted on here and then my mom posted on here because she didn't know i posted lol

webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:56 AM   #288
parisbo

parisbo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks so much webkinz insider, you're no.1 in my book!!!!
parisbo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:00 AM   #289
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond
nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond

i hope i dint get disqualified. i made me NEW avatar!! ♥anakin n padme!!!♥
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:15 AM   #290
sidereal will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Lolith
This is so nice! The sense of "goodwill" is just wonderful!

I would personally be happy to donate a few items to WI if you want to create a contest for our Canadian members as a thank you for their generosity...rare, psi, exclusive whatever...I hope there is a way to do that for them. I'll keep my eyes open!
This is such an awesome idea, Lolith. Count me in! I will be happy to donate a few items to a contest like this! I think it would be a great way to say thanks!

I would also like to thank the WI folks for taking on the huge task of sorting through all the posts and sending out the thousands of emails!

sidereal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: