Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 08:56 AM   #271
Lil Kinz
gilberte6068 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Chipette codes going out tomorrow via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
Ooh yeah! Awesome! I can't believe it... everyone won?! That is absolutely fantastic! Congrats everyone! We all get prizes!!

First post!
Has anyone recieved their Chipette codes yet??? There is nothing in our mail.
gilberte6068 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 09:02 AM   #272
greenspryte
Webkinz :)

greenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of light

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
A new front page story has been added:

Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

In addition, anyone who received a message that they had been disqualified from the contest, please ignore the notice, as it was a mistake! Everyone who posted at least once will receive a prize, even if they accidentally posted again.
I was one of these people and am so very relieved. I almost cried when I got a message I was disqualified. While I think the costumes are adorable, I was planning to give it to my granddaughter who's birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks.
Thank you WI!
greenspryte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:05 AM   #273

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Chipette codes going out tomorrow via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

View Post Originally Posted by littlecutie4eve
i entered this and it deleted me from entering i so sad
I think it deleted me too, but I have it still in my my post section so I have proof I entered.
camplittleangel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:10 AM   #274
Hiddeninheatherwood

Red_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud of

Default Chippette E-mail notification...

I really hope that the people sending out the Chippette contest prizes let people know what to look for in their e-mail. I know my spam filters sometimes catch spam that is not spam and I skim my filters, but I just found a major piece of e-mail that I would have missed any other time. I realize that I probably entered the contest too late, but it would be nice for others to have some idea; maybe by a subject heading or something. Just an idea .
Red_Panda_lover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:14 AM   #275
I & MOPS member

freebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by gilberte6068
Has anyone recieved their Chipette codes yet??? There is nothing in our mail.
I have not received a code yet. Got to remember dif. time zones I'm hoping.
freebee diva is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:26 AM   #276
Lil Kinz

kwalter812 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

That ROCKS! Thank you so very much!!!!!

Nabi thanks you too!!!
kwalter812 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:27 AM   #277
abbijo24

abbijo24 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Thank You WI and all of our Canadian friends who helped make this contest possible. How awesome that we all are winners!!!!
abbijo24 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:28 AM   #278
Gift Trainee

nsturms is on a distinguished road

no code yet here eiither. I'm sure it will take a while for everyone to get them. I'm so excited. I change my e mail address and I just comfirmed it this morning, so hope that I get one. Doesn't sound like they have started sending them yet. I didn't know you had to confirm until I saw the e mail about 9 am.
nsturms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:29 AM   #279
Unregistered

I need help i went to my control panal.And i checked my notes and it said your post has been deleted.
Dose that mean i am not entered in the competition?Please tell me.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:31 AM   #280
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

That's wonderful! I'm so excited that everyone won! Wow, thanks also to the mods/admins who will be doing a TON of work to send out these codes! You are all amazing! Thank you!
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: