Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 10:37 PM   #201
Unregistered

Smile Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

I knew this would happen! i am so happy that everyone single one of us who entered can win these AWESOME CLOTHING! and once again it is all because of one thing: CANADIANS!!!!!!!! THANK YOU CANADA! i will never regret your kindest! thanks so much! for everything! and im very excited for all of us members!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2010, 10:39 PM   #202
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Default Re: Chipette codes going out tomorrow via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

View Post Originally Posted by goofyoldgranny
what do you mean by updating email address under "UserCP"?
I'm wondering how to check my e-mail address
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:43 PM   #203
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Yay! I'm so excited!Thank you so much Canadian members! You guys rule!! I hope I get the Pink Popstar Uniform!
appletina1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:44 PM   #204
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: Chipette codes going out tomorrow via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

View Post Originally Posted by lorib64
I'm wondering how to check my e-mail address
Check your User Control Panel:

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:44 PM   #205
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Cool everyone won! i figured that would happen xD because of how many codes and people who entered, there were i can't wait to see which one i got!
Its my sis' E-mail so, i have to ask first (And she ain't in a good mood today xD)
I hope everyone got the outfits they wanted
Webkinslover420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:47 PM   #206
Gifted
Kippyling has a spectacular aura aboutKippyling has a spectacular aura about

Thank you WI and thank you Canada!!!!!!!!!!
Kippyling is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:48 PM   #207
Mr. and Mrs. 3/14/15
Webkinz :)

glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!

That's awesome everyone won!
glamour_cat_13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:56 PM   #208
Lil Kinz

Cheese Mouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome!!!
Cheese Mouse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:58 PM   #209
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Congrats to everyone who entered !!
How wonderful !!

And the chance to get a second one too ??
WI is awesome
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:58 PM   #210
hat? I'm a
Webkinz :)

ChristmasCheer is a jewel in the roughChristmasCheer is a jewel in the rough

Wink Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Yay! Very special thanks to our kind Canadian friends out there. You know who you are
Hope i get the pink one

Click the image to open in full size.
ChristmasCheer is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: