Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 09:45 PM   #191
Webkinz :)

vooper09 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Chipette codes going out tomorrow via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

View Post Originally Posted by wolflver
Thank you glad I could help!!! I needed to feel useful today Be bless and anything else i can do to help just "PM" me lol:gwolf:
lol ok thanks
vooper09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2010, 09:45 PM   #192
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: Chipette codes going out tomorrow via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

I read this on tweeter:
@Wolflver34 I'm working on it, no one will be dq'd for multiple entries.. don't worry
8 hours 33 min ago
@Wolflver34 You can't PM the admin account but if you'd like to ask someone else, click "quote" on the post and then copy the code into a pm
13 hours 45 min ago
It is on the front page on this site where it says tweeter( bottom right corner):gwolf:
PM is how I was informed I had been disqualified, and the reason for disqualifying my two entries was the fact that there were two. So I don't see how that tweet applies.
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:47 PM   #193

wolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
PM is how I was informed I had been disqualified, and the reason for disqualifying my two entries was the fact that there were two. So I don't see how that tweet applies.
someone asked about the PM and disqual. notice this was the answer they got on tweeter:gwolf:
wolflver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:50 PM   #194
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

someone asked about the PM and disqual. notice this was the answer they got on tweeter:gwolf:
Oh, gotcha!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:05 PM   #195
Lil Kinz
zinger618 is an unknown quantity at this point

have you sent the codes out yet my email box was full today but is ok now
zinger618 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:08 PM   #196

scrapkinz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

this is so great! thanks to all who donated the codes, that was so sweet. i know there will be many happy WI members recieving codes.
scrapkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:08 PM   #197

CMV_W is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

So cool! I sure hope my post went through fine. My girls are so excited that they will win too. They love WI.
CMV_W is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:13 PM   #198
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

less entries than codes??? that's amazing!!! kow the contest is over, but THANK YOU CANADA LOL

View Post Originally Posted by luree611
less entries than codes??? that's amazing!!! i know the contest is over, but THANK YOU CANADA LOL
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:22 PM   #199
GemaL oves Wacky!

GemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to all

Donation Award 

That's just such wonderful news!

Thank you WI and thanks again to our wonderful Canadian contributors.
GemaL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:35 PM   #200

gbberg has a spectacular aura aboutgbberg has a spectacular aura about

yay thank you canada and wi i am going to give the code to my mom so i hope i win a second one not trying to be selfish maybe we will all get two
that would be awsome !!!
gbberg is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: