Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 08:44 PM   #161
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Default Re: Chipette codes going out tomorrow via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

OMG we are all winners? i can't believe it!! my dd will be so happy!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2010, 08:46 PM   #162
Webkinz :)

halleykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Chipette codes going out tomorrow via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

How cool is that?!! I feel the need to say thanks again!! And thank you WI for hosting the contest!!
halleykinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:48 PM   #163

vooper09 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs down Re: Chipette codes going out tomorrow via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

View Post Originally Posted by galieo
me because i put it twice i did not know i was so excited

I also got disquilified. AFTER they put up that post about having to be logged in to be quilified, i was not sure if i was (because i am new to this) so i posted a second time akin sure i was logged in.

If they have so meny extra codes and they are giving out a second round of them, wouldn't you think it would be fair to give it to the people who posted. Twice or not. I think there are A LOT of unhappy people on here. I know for sure that I am one.
vooper09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:49 PM   #164
Audreykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I can"t wait to see which one i will win.

Thank You to our Canadian Friends and our team.

You both Rock
Audreykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:55 PM   #165
Lil Kinz

joshhawaii is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Canidians!
joshhawaii is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:55 PM   #166
drfluffy

Dr.Fluffy is an unknown quantity at this point

YAY! THANK YOU AND CANADA! :cs::deer::gr::bokbok::goo::acs::kanga:
Dr.Fluffy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:56 PM   #167
YOWZA-I luv being
Gifted

inasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to all

Wonderful news! It is so exciting to win one, I am going to dress my Chicken, Dixie Chicken in it. She is excited and loves all three, so will be overjoyed with whichever one she wins.

Thanks again to all our Canadian members for doing this, and thanks to all the Admin at WI for all the hard work they are doing. That's a lot of emails to send out!!
inasmomi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:58 PM   #168
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by vooper09
I also got disquilified. AFTER they put up that post about having to be logged in to be quilified, i was not sure if i was (because i am new to this) so i posted a second time akin sure i was logged in.

If they have so meny extra codes and they are giving out a second round of them, wouldn't you think it would be fair to give it to the people who posted. Twice or not. I think there are A LOT of unhappy people on here. I know for sure that I am one.
So true! Many people posted a second time when they noticed there were WAY more prizes than entries yet also. They are being such sticklers on their rediculous rules for this contest, after THEM telling US how to CHEAT at the actual Webkinz Newz contest so they could collect thousands of codes. If they actually READ the Webkinz Newz contest rules, what THEY were doing was totally wrong.

The spirit of generosity of time and effort on our part to collect the codes has not been passed back to us in this contest.
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:02 PM   #169

vooper09 is on a distinguished road

Angry Re: Chipette codes going out tomorrow via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
So true! Many people posted a second time when they noticed there were WAY more prizes than entries yet also. They are being such sticklers on their rediculous rules for this contest, after THEM telling US how to CHEAT at the actual Webkinz Newz contest so they could collect thousands of codes. If they actually READ the Webkinz Newz contest rules, what THEY were doing was totally wrong.

The spirit of generosity of time and effort on our part to collect the codes has not been passed back to us in this contest.
Wow i didn't even know they were telling us how to cheat..... on the contest on the Newz i entered but did not win anything. Thats why i was so excited to be in this contest. This is REALLY dissapointing.
vooper09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:05 PM   #170
Rainbow_Bacon

Ilovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to all

I'm excited to see which costume I get! I'm very excited and feel the need to say, "Thank you Canada!" again.
Ilovepotatoes is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: