Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 08:29 PM   #151
Webkinz :)

4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Chipette codes going out tomorrow via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

it not fair! i entered the contest but i got mail saying it was disqilfed because i posted more then once. i wrote down thank you canadian members and then i wrote if get less then 5900 people in the contest everyone wins. and i was out of the contest y?
4chocolate7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2010, 08:30 PM   #152
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

Default Re: Chipette codes going out tomorrow via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Just a question, who was disqualified and why?
Belle Quesnel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:31 PM   #153
galieo

galieo is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Belle Quesnel
Just a question, who was disqualified and why?
me because i put it twice i did not know i was so excited
galieo is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:31 PM   #154
rockhop7 is on a distinguished road

In my haste to post, I put "Thanks so much". Does it still count? I sure hope so!
Thank you to all who donated their codes!
:pgn::manatee::luvfrog::rdr::sch:
rockhop7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:34 PM   #155

4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light

grrr how am i so post to know u cant post twice! these ppl r not being fair!
4chocolate7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:38 PM   #156
csclark

Wow! The ones shown are darling! Thanks a bunch!
Old 04-12-2010, 08:38 PM   #157
Lil Kinz

mee667 is on a distinguished road

i cant wait to get my code! this is so awesome of you guys:]
mee667 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:38 PM   #158
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by galieo
me because i put it twice i did not know i was so excited
Yes, incredibly unfair. The contest post was almost 20 lines, yet they DID NOT include the last TWO lines, the rules. To see those, you had to click "read more" at the bottom... LOTS of people missed it, LOTS of people posted more than once because there were more prizes than entries, and LOTS of us are angry and disappointed to have our posts deleted and be disqualified.

To make matters worse, WI has said all the extra codes will be given to the correct entries of this contest, no second contest, no second chances.

I am Canadian and collected 612 codes for WI, and then was denied the chance to win just ONE back. I was upset and there are no angry emoticons to go with my rant, so I used some red text. APPARENTLY, red and blue is reserved for staff. AGAIN they expect us to be psychic of their rules! Why give us red and blue in our dropdown menu if WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE IT?
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:43 PM   #159

vooper09 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: Chipette codes going out tomorrow via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
Yes, incredibly unfair. The contest post was almost 20 lines, yet they DID NOT include the last TWO lines, the rules. To see those, you had to click "read more" at the bottom... LOTS of people missed it, LOTS of people posted more than once because there were more prizes than entries, and LOTS of us are angry and disappointed to have our posts deleted and be disqualified.

To make matters worse, WI has said all the extra codes will be given to the correct entries of this contest, no second contest, no second chances.

I am Canadian and collected 612 codes for WI, and then was denied the chance to win just ONE back. I was upset and there are no angry emoticons to go with my rant, so I used some red text. APPARENTLY, red and blue is reserved for staff. AGAIN they expect us to be psychic of their rules! Why give us red and blue in our dropdown menu if WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE IT?

You said it Alleine
We all need someone like you to speak the truth, and stand up for what should be right.
vooper09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:44 PM   #160
hy not smile!?!

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

I am so sad you guys posted more than once... I wondered if that would happen, as I read the rules and saw that it said to only post once..... I am so sad for those of you who missed this rule. I am excited to get a code, though!!!

Thank you WI and Canada!!!
poguee_smiles is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: