Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 07:58 PM   #131
How many zeros?
Webkinz :)

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Chipette codes going out tomorrow via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

View Post Originally Posted by amycl
I think there should be a second round of codes since there are extras. For those who missed the first time or got disqualified the first time.

Thank you Canada for working so hard to get those codes.
This was posted:

After that, we're going to randomly select a second round of winners from that thread and keep sending out e-mails until we run out of codes!
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2010, 07:58 PM   #132

Watermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Chipette codes going out tomorrow via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

View Post Originally Posted by MandaPandaBear
I am so gad everyone gets one! where is the place were you can check your email to make sure it is valid? can someone help me, i am new to this :-)
I found mine in the junk mail section so you should probably check there.
Watermelon610 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:59 PM   #133

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

Awesome!
Thanks so much Canada!
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:01 PM   #134
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

Amazing!!! Congratulations everybody!
RainbowSherbert is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:02 PM   #135
WebkinzMom1028

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

I'm back again Just my 2 cents worth but, I feel with so many codes left over that either another contest of some sort be done or like someone else said let the ones that got disqualified or missed it to have a chance at getting one. I feel that all of our Canadian members that donated should be entitled to one, after all their hard work! The object for getting so many codes was to make sure as many WI members as possible could all get a dress code. Not so that a few members could have multiple codes. But that is just my opinion!
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:03 PM   #136
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
This was posted:

After that, we're going to randomly select a second round of winners from that thread and keep sending out e-mails until we run out of codes!
SO not fair to people who couldn't enter this time, or were REDICULOUSLY disqualified.

Please reserve red and blue ink for staff.
~Jennielou

Last edited by Jennielou; 04-12-2010 at 08:20 PM..
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:05 PM   #137

Tabby von Tabby is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so Happy we all won those Chipette's costumes.
They are so cute.
Tabby von Tabby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:08 PM   #138
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

Wow, this is so cool that everyone is winning one!

Thank you all so much, the Canadians and everyone at WI who has to distribute ALL those codes!
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:08 PM   #139

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by savannarose07
got notice that my post was deleted. anyway to find out why?
I didn't get a notice that my post was deleted, but I can't find it anywhere on the thread. I just wrote to the admin. I hope it is still there. I am always logged onto WI. I never log out. I am from the US and I did post Thank You. I went to my posts and clicked onto it and got a blank screen twice. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Is there anyway else I can try to locate my post on the thread?
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:09 PM   #140
galieo

galieo is an unknown quantity at this point

good job everyone im sad i could not get a dress
galieo is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: