Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 07:43 PM   #121
Lil Kinz
mooy96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Chipette codes going out tomorrow via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Thankyou Canada! You are amazingly kind for giving away all those feature codes! Good on you!
mooy96 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2010, 07:44 PM   #122
Lil Kinz
priscilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Chipette codes going out tomorrow via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

thank you canada!!
priscilla is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:44 PM   #123
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

yay! I win!!!!
melethana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:45 PM   #124
Webkinz :)

MandaPandaBear is on a distinguished road

I am so gad everyone gets one! where is the place were you can check your email to make sure it is valid? can someone help me, i am new to this :-)
MandaPandaBear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:45 PM   #125
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

I was "disqualified" and I am severly annoyed.

If they had only two rules for the contest, why didn't they put them on the home page?? Like "Make sure you only post ONE time". Everyone in the thread was talking back and forth like any other forum thread, so yeah, I ended up posting in there twice, and then I find out TODAY that there were two rules to read, and you had to click "read more" at the bottom to see them. Would it REALLY have wasted SO much space to put those two lines on the home page with the other like 3 paragraphs about the contest??

After ALL the work I did collecting 612 codes for them, they delete my posts and disqualify me. I don't even get the CHANCE to win ONE outfit back. There were not even as many entries in the thread as there were prizes to give out!!!!!!!!!

So much for the spirit of giving around here.

P.S. THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE AN ANGRY EMOTICON I CAN PUT HERE!!!

Last edited by Jennielou; 04-12-2010 at 08:03 PM..
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:45 PM   #126
WebkinzMom1028

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

Congrats to all the winners!! It's wonderful that so many will get to have these cute, adorable outfits. I unfortunately forgot to enter, goofy me! oh well hopefully I'll be able to get them in PJ's shop when they come out!

I am just happy for the memories of cheering our Canadian Family on, here on WI while they were clicking away getting codes for everyone and I was clicking away at "Home Before Dark" for the communal contest. I had a lot of fun, and enjoyed the team work we had for both causes. It's amazing how nothing is impossible if we all work together!! Thanks again to our Canadian Family for your generosity in donating all those codes , Bless you all!!
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:49 PM   #127

amycl is an unknown quantity at this point

I think there should be a second round of codes since there are extras. For those who missed the first time or got disqualified the first time.

Thank you Canada for working so hard to get those codes.
amycl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:49 PM   #128
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:53 PM   #129

Emkinz is on a distinguished road

Thanks again to everyone who donated! :cmunk
Emkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:56 PM   #130
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

*gasp* I WON?!? xD yay! ^O^
Bubblesluver821 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: