Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2011, 11:19 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!

Thumbs up Re: Chichi Chihuahua Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOO COTE (TOO CUTE)

View Post Originally Posted by Snowbunny_098
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOO COTE (TOO CUTE)

Oops I misspelled cute when I said IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOO cute (I said cote)
Snowbunny_098 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2011, 01:19 AM   #52

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Chichi Chihuahua Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

Well, it's not my most favorite webkinz. But I don't think it's really that bad either. I actually really do like the pink pets, but I have soooo many pink rooms to match now! lol I will have to ponder if I get this one or not!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:02 AM   #53

donnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clown

think it is so cute
donnyosmond is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:51 AM   #54

cocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talent

When I first saw it I was like "that is SO going on my shopping list!" But now that its PINK? No WAY. If you are going to make a pet, make it realistic. Because last I checked, I didn't know there was pink dogs. *sigh* Not trying to complain, well, I guess I sorta am, but seriously.... If any color, why PINK? A LOT of people don't like pink, including me. :|

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
This is what happens when you take a chihuahua that has been run over by a cemi and then landed in pink paint.
Yep. I'm getting real sick of pink pets. The only pink pet I would get would be the Cherry Soda pup, the others, I would never even CONSIDER getting. Out of all my webkinz, the two that are the most colorful is my Bright yellow Lil'Kinz Canary, and my Yellow Jellybean puppy. I'm getting sick of pink pets!

Last edited by cocotruper; 01-03-2011 at 10:51 AM..
cocotruper is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 08:14 PM   #55
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

I don't really care for this one. But of course my sisters are gaga for the Chi Chi! Being really girly girls this one is sure to be a Valentine's Gift. I can't wait to see the other Signature pet items. Those are the guys I'm after.
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:59 AM   #56
Diabetes Awareness

3ponypals has a spectacular aura about

well.. i like blue and some girls like other colors too!!! they should consider that! i MAY get it but most likely the love spaniel!!
3ponypals is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:30 AM   #57
Lil Kinz
Ming132 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Chichi Chihuahua Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

SO GETTING THIS!!! I will name her Jellybean! xD I have the Webkinz, Lil' Kinz and Kinz Clip Chihuahua, so this will be a nine pet to go with them! I don't realy like the online pic. I am happy for another Chihuhua, they have 5 penguins.
Ming132 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 04:23 PM   #58

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by will-i-am
I do not like it to girly for me
same although i am a girl and have a few pink pets i am kinda getting bored of pink we need more blue and yellow pets
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 07:42 PM   #59
Sunshine Bunny

SunshineFlower is on a distinguished road

It doesn't look much like a chihuahua. Look more like a mix breed of a pink perkinese and a chihuahua....... . Well I love the PSI though..... just not a big fan of the vitual and pink pets....
SunshineFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:55 PM   #60
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

This one is a cutie..but would also like for Ganz to expand their color selection of pets...I have a daughter who does not like pink...but loves green...and yes she does have the shamrock dragon..Thanks so much for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: