Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2011, 05:51 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Chichi Chihuahua Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

Hmmm..... not sure how much I like the virtual image of this new pet but i LOVE it's PSI. Very, very cute!!
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2011, 07:03 PM   #42
p11j4 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know what to say about this one... It's not exactly the prettiest pup ever but it's not all that bad either! The final decision will be made when we find out if u can put stuff in the wardrobe...
p11j4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 07:09 PM   #43
I learned to do this

CLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to behold

Talking Re: Chichi Chihuahua Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

View Post Originally Posted by p11j4
I don't know what to say about this one... It's not exactly the prettiest pup ever but it's not all that bad either! The final decision will be made when we find out if u can put stuff in the wardrobe...
I agree, it doesn't look like you can put clothing in it, but I am crossing my fingers. I am not crazy about the pet but I love the wardrobe, I hope they don't make too many pink pets in 2011.
CLOUD DANCER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 07:31 PM   #44

Dawntiger has disabled reputation

It looks like a boy...e.e

The PSI is cute though :3
Dawntiger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:13 PM   #45
will-i-am

I do not like it to girly for me
Old 01-02-2011, 08:26 PM   #46
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

eh....after the pink glam gorilla, pink yorkie, pink greyhound, I am needing a little Pepto myself.

I am still a diehard holdout for the OCTOPUS. Hopefully NOT pink.

(But I saw the Octopus was IN one of the newest PSFs.........much to the dismay of my lil rockers)
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 09:09 PM   #47
princess12458

princess12458 is on a distinguished road

I, personally, love the color pink. It is my favorite color and I have an absolute passion for it. I love love love the chichi chihuahua because it reminds me of the dog from beverly hills chihuahuas. This is a definate add for my wish list, and for the record, I wish all of webkinz world were addicted to pepto
princess12458 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:57 PM   #48

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

This is what happens when you take a chihuahua that has been run over by a cemi and then landed in pink paint.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:57 PM   #49

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

I LOVE the psi, but not so happy about the pet.... but will get the pet for the item!
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:58 PM   #50
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I think someone in the creative department is addicted to pepto bismal...

I'm getting sick of....PINK!!!! blech blech blech! BOYS play too-AND the for the record, they girlied up the aardvark which totally could have been mega super boy-ified...AND for the other record (just in case someone is walkign around with that record book) not ALL girls like pink...like my dd...

BUT if you ignore the PINK this pet is pretty:
Spoiler: show
UGLY!!

here ends dbird's rant... Come on ganz, I'm still waiting for my maggot webbie with fly suit psi!!!
Ha ha! I agree! Lots of pink pets!!!

This is cute, but I'll pass!!! Now if it we're orange...
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: