Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2011, 03:50 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Chichi Chihuahua Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

I want that psi! It so cute!
4chocolate7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2011, 03:56 PM   #32
squirt308
Gifted

TessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonder

As much as I don't think i'll like the actual Webkinz, the PSI is cute.
TessaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:05 PM   #33
Leaving...
dreamersdream has disabled reputation

I love the PSI and the pet awesome to have.(not a big fan of pink, but pink is ok)
dreamersdream is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:24 PM   #34
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

It's slightly ugly... they could have done a better job on it. However, the PSI and the plush makes this Webkinz worth getting, and I definetly will look into it.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:24 PM   #35

fett42 is a splendid one to beholdfett42 is a splendid one to beholdfett42 is a splendid one to beholdfett42 is a splendid one to behold

It looks like a cat with a beard.
fett42 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:34 PM   #36
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Chichi Chihuahua Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

Cute cute cute little Webbie!
Loooooooooooooooooooove the PSI!
Have NO clue what that food is!
Can't wait to get mine!
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:48 PM   #37
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

I find the name "Chichi chihuahua" just ridiculous (no offense) but the PSI is stunning. The PSF, i can live with. The online pet is cute too. I'll probably get this pet since i love chihuahuas
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 05:08 PM   #38
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

i love the psi must trade for it cause the dog looks like an ugly cat!
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 05:35 PM   #39

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I like it's PSI. It's too pink. But, it's a creation Webkinz did so i wouldn't edit it.

View Post Originally Posted by WEBKINZBOY2008
I don't like the way this pet looks.. and it's not a chiuaha? I thought it was Anyways, I really agree that there are too many girly pets... I think they should get a dude to work at Ganz every once in a while. Ahaha but the PSF is adorable And the PSI isn't that bad... 5/10
There is. Ther'e in the videos on the front page. I agree, but Webkinz worked hard on those pets. Good point. They will think of something soon this 2011. It's how they think.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 01-02-2011 at 05:35 PM..
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 05:47 PM   #40
wonders in color

Aimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonder

I agree with too many pink items ALL over WW of late. *sigh* About time for some super cool sciencey type themes.
Aimless is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: