Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2011, 01:02 PM   #21
ElizabethRose

Talking Re: Chichi Chihuahua Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

I think this pet is WAY TO CUTE!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2011, 01:08 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Chichi Chihuahua Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

i love the chichi chihuahua i think chihuahuas are cute no mater what people say. anyways love the pet its so cute , and pink is my favorite color! also awesome psi! i have to get it i have to chihuahuas at home! so cute!

harsh comments by the way you shouldnt call chihuahuas ugly this is mean , i think all dogs are cute. can ait until it comes out! i'm dieing to get it now! lol i am so excited!

Last edited by pigtoes95; 01-02-2011 at 01:08 PM..
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:44 PM   #23
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Ok..add to the record that we are Chihuahua owners, I bred them for years, adore them, but yet I dislike this virtual pet. I am not fond the way her muzzle/eyes/eyebrows looks. I dislike pink generally (love fuchsia though), neither of my girls like pink ..they like light blue and autumn colors. I really like the wardrobe..even though it's pink. I'll be passing on this pet all together for myself and my girls.

BTW Dixie..>I LOVE LOVE LOVE That picture of the chihuahua you posted...oooh she's a beauty.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:44 PM   #24
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

I LOVE it! Thanks Ganz!! Lately I've liked the PSI or the pet but not both. This one's a winner in both departments!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:45 PM   #25
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

I could see myself warming up to this pet... after all, they usually look much cuter in person. ♥ Plus I have to have that PSI! it will look good in my Ribbon Yorkie room.
View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No, it is a Chihuahua, KinzBoy It is just a 'frou-frou' frilly one More oriented to Valentine's giving, I would think
Click the image to open in full size.
OMGSUPERMEGAADORABLEDOG!
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:47 PM   #26
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Wow. I was actually gonna buy it until I saw the virtual version.
Not at ALL like a real chihuahua. Looks horrible!
And maybe GANZ could do a signature REALISTIC chihuahua before making up one?

I'd like to see authentic pets. I mean, pink greyhound??
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:53 PM   #27

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

I really like that PSI but the pets just blah.

Thanks for the news Dixiecup.
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:58 PM   #28

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Wow! It's cute! I already picked the pet I get in February to be the lamb though. i can usually only get 1 of the pets. Then, at the end of the year I usually pick one pet from every month except two to go on my wishlist.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 02:31 PM   #29
I'm Torrey:)

ipods5 will become famous soon enough

What are the names of the items?
ipods5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 02:49 PM   #30
Gift Guru

pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!
pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!

I'm not a fan of the pet, but I love the psi!
pinkdiamonds is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: