Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-05-2008, 01:24 PM   #31
Pm me for it!
Webkinz :)

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Cheeky Raccoon?? Real of Fake?? You decide, after reading this!

Sorry. But on the front page, where Justin announced the new webkinz, he said that Ganz reveaaled it as a glitch...

See. I copied this....

"In addition, you may remember our interview with the Creative Director, who told us a new Cheeky was coming. It's a black and white Cheeky Dog, which is shown on the left!! This finally dispels the "Cheeky Raccoon" news from many months ago as a glitch, as the "Black and White Cheeky Dog" is confirmed"

Last edited by skittlebug7; 01-05-2008 at 01:29 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2008, 01:25 PM   #32
at heart i'm a

Webkinz Lvr is on a distinguished road

I think the raccoon already looks like a cheeky
Old 01-05-2008, 01:27 PM   #33
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

come on! even the director said that there was to be ONE new cheeky, and there is, the black and white dog. its over now. it was just a glitch and we should move on. if there were to be 2 new cheekys the director would have said there to be 2. but he only said ONE.
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2008, 01:33 PM   #34
I'm A.....
Gift Trainee

PIGS4U is an unknown quantity at this point

lol remember guys, Justin said that the Cheeky Raccon is probably not going to come out because the creative director said a new cheeky is going to come out and thats the new cheeky dog , but like some of you are saying. ganz has A LOT up their sleeves, so if they run out of ideas ( which will probably like never happen ) wanting of a cheeky raccon might make them make one! ( lol sorry for the just jibber-jabber )
Old 01-05-2008, 01:36 PM   #35
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

Well I often wonder if maybe someday there will be a Cheeky raccoon to replace the Raccoon. But as you stated there is going to be a Very cute adorable Cheeky Dog. I think everyone will definately want to get their hands on the Cheeky dog since many don't have the 1st one Already.

Good luck all and happy webkinz hunting.

Happy New Year all.
Old 01-05-2008, 03:51 PM   #36
katiedog1996 is on a distinguished road

They have a Cheeky Monkey and a regular monkey at the same time....why not a Cheeky Raccoon and a regular Raccooon at the same time?

Katiedog1996 (owner of 12 happy webkinz)
Old 01-05-2008, 03:53 PM   #37
bunny217

bunny217 will become famous soon enough

I think there will be a Cheeky :rac:.
Old 01-05-2008, 03:55 PM   #38
can't tell unless yo
Gifted

lwhipkey12 is on a distinguished road

I think that it was just a glitch and maybe they are retiring the raccoon cacuse the people weren't buying it. I know that some people did but maybe they didn't think that it was enough.
Old 01-05-2008, 03:58 PM   #39
AmazingPhil is
Gifted

kabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guide

a cheeky raccon would be cute, but i don't think its real....
kabutofan is offline Female
Old 01-05-2008, 06:30 PM   #40
Call me Mally please
Gift Guru

mallacine has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: Cheeky Raccoon?? Real of Fake?? You decide, after reading this!

View Post Originally Posted by NewfieFan
It's on the front page! It's with the same news about all the new Webkinz (new Cheeky Dog etc.). Right at the bottom it states that the Raccoon and the Lil Kinz Monkey (I think) is retiring! People aren't making this up, they are only quoting what they have read on the front page.

Cheeky Raccoom!?! Anything is possible really! Who knows what Ganz is up to!?! I am surprised that they are retiring the Raccoon so early, though. Was it not popular?

Oh Thanks! I didn't read that I was more intersted in the pictures! LOL!!! I nearly fainted when I saw the B + W Cheeky Dog on the front! My friend had to hold me up!
mallacine is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: