Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-15-2007, 05:31 PM   #21
Gifted

Neon is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Cheeky Cat and Dog re-release???

View Post Originally Posted by angelpetslive
most people say because the love puppy and the sherbert bunny are sesonal they are not comeing back this I have a good feeling is not true.
Yeah they are coming back! I emailed ganz about a couple of weeks ago, and they said they will come back.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2007, 05:33 PM   #22
niki0987654321
Gifted

webkinz21 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope they do because they r really cute
Old 08-15-2007, 05:38 PM   #23
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

I was speaking to webkinz support the other day about other issues and thought I'd ask just for the fun of it...and she said NO...once they are retired...they are retired for good...And if you think about it...They have to retire some to make room in retail stores! If they just kept releasing new ones...merchants would not have display room in their stores to house all the old and still order the new ones! I guess the old saying is true...out with the old & in with the new!...Nothing stopping them from introducing the Cheeky's in a Lil Kinz though! I have the Full size Cheeky's but I would still buy the Lil kinz if they make them!
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 08-15-2007, 05:44 PM   #24
B1ND1

well MAYBE they will release a lil kinz cheeky cat and cheeky dog! i hope that they do!
Old 08-15-2007, 05:47 PM   #25
Webkinz :)
chapmank is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the Cheeky Cat but I REALLY want the Cheeky Dog too. I haven't heard about these rumors but Ganz retired them for a reason.The reason they were retired was that everyone wanted one. they were so popular that stores had to keep ordering them almost every day! Ganz just couldn't keep up.Causing the Cheekies to retire. Then again, they could have gotten so many complaints about them being retired that they might bring them back. I have NO clue what they're going to do! ???
Old 08-15-2007, 05:50 PM   #26
soccergrl_101 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok i am not trying 2 be mean or anything but i think that the cheeky cat and cheeky dog are not that adorable! i think that they r kida UGLY, no affence or anyyhitng
-
ok NEWS FAAAAALASH why do u guys think that the cheeky cat and dog r cute???????????? sry i just think that they arent cute!!

Last edited by soccergrl_101; 08-15-2007 at 05:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-15-2007, 05:52 PM   #27
Edward Cullen is soo
Gifted

Sissy Kinz has a spectacular aura about

Supposbly they are coming back as Lil Kinz for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-15-2007, 06:42 PM   #28
Paws off my

llamas4lyfe is on a distinguished road

omg the love puppy and sherbert bunny are coming back thats what seasonal means!!!!!! duh and I think that the cheeky dog and cat mite be lil' kinz...
llamas4lyfe is offline Female
Old 08-15-2007, 07:04 PM   #29
sbnuthatch

sbnuthatch will become famous soon enough

I agree with most, the big cheekies will not return BUT I think they might release them as lil kinz. I would be surprised to see the 2 first seasonals come back. People are making a mint with the Love Puppy on Ebay.--SB
sbnuthatch is offline Female
Old 08-15-2007, 07:52 PM   #30
nz500

they will probably not come bck
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: