Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 03:46 PM   #71
mountainfairy
Webkinz :)

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

Default Re: Changes in the Luck Dragon?

Oh no! And all this time my only worry was what happened to it in the first place. Because I remember hearing that it was supposed to be out by the end of last month. I could have waited the extra time for the original version, but no, no, not this red one.

The original looked more elegant and whimsical. Something about that bright red makes it look less "wise" and more like that post on the first page said: Clifford ran into dragon

If the concern was looking too much like the Neverending story dragon, I understand. But there are many better colors than bright red. Also, it looks unfinished with the way the red contrasts with the white.

Oh well.
mountainfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2010, 03:47 PM   #72

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

OK, I'll throw my 2¢ into this thread and say YUCK !! There is NO way I am going to add that nail polish-painted, Clifford morphing "dragon" to my collection !!
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 03:52 PM   #73
capeanne is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I was planning to buy the pale color version and put the fireplace in a new room with Zodiac wallpaper. I will certainly not buy this new version. Not only is the color awful but the pet itself is not cute. I hope Webkinz reads these comments and keeps the original version or sales will not be good.
capeanne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 03:53 PM   #74
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I am gonna CRY! I liked the original luck dragon. The red one looks kinda scary
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 03:56 PM   #75
i luvs my webbies ♥

rory2006 will become famous soon enough

I think the Good Luck Dragon looks better white and pink...and aren't dragons supposed to have wings???
rory2006 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:02 PM   #76
BlueWebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Changes in the Luck Dragon?

I think the Good Luck Dragon looks a lot more better then the Luck dragon. But that's just my opinion.
BlueWebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:11 PM   #77
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

I really like the first one they showed it looks more like falkor I do not like the red one
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:26 PM   #78
ell, visit my GE!
Banned
jessamineg is on a distinguished road

Wow. Weird glitch, I mean how does it register that parts of the dragon are in color if they're not? I'm guessing that means it's going to be red. I don't know. The white one looks sort of strange. Kind of off-white, which i think is strange. The red one looks more "chinese/dragon-y" if you ask me, and red *does* mean luck in chinese. and that *definitely* looks like a chinese dragon if you ask me. I don't know. I don't really like either version...but I think the red one is the "final product" because of the color issue. That is a weird glitch, though!
jessamineg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:29 PM   #79
barraki0896

stovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to behold

Thumbs down [langtitle=de]Re: Changes in the Luck Dragon?[/langtitle]

[lang=de]NONONONONONONO.... bring back the old design, Ganz!!![/lang]
stovetop0896 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:39 PM   #80
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

jessamineg, it's not so much a glitch as they seem to have purposefully changed the color of the dragon from cream and pink to red and grey. Neither dragon has parts that are not in color, that's what they're meant to look like.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: