Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 01:54 PM   #41
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Changes in the Luck Dragon?

... wait, hold on! TYPO!! "Whimsicle" isn't a word (see the bottom of the pet's picture thing). "Whimsical", however, is (as is stated in the descriptive paragraph of the pet).

I knew there was something wrong with that picture, LOL.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2010, 01:55 PM   #42
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

Wow... I have always bought every single eStore pet (because I absolutely love the eStore!) but if they change it to the red version I might have to pass... it looks cheap and garish.... the original one was definitely a winner for me!
scottashley is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:00 PM   #43
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

Question Re: Changes in the Luck Dragon?

That is strange, i wonder what color they will make it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgty.jpg (74.8 KB, 5 views)
hamstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:15 PM   #44
arrior of RiverClan
Webkinz :)

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

I like the yellow version better. But if they do change it, I hope the add wings.
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:16 PM   #45
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

I have to agree red and gray is not a good color combination for a pet. Luckily they don't seem to have changed it yet in the programing.

http://www.webkinz.com/SWF/PETS/965/excited.swf
DragonsFly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:17 PM   #46

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

those colors are just wrong LOL the don't go together at all
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:19 PM   #47
sammopiper
Gifted

Sammopiper is a glorious beacon of lightSammopiper is a glorious beacon of lightSammopiper is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck dragon?
Not to be confused with all those Bad luck dragons out there.
Sammopiper is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:20 PM   #48
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

If they had to change the Luck Dragon webbie, atleast make it look good! The red version is yuck.
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:21 PM   #49
sammopiper
Gifted

Sammopiper is a glorious beacon of lightSammopiper is a glorious beacon of lightSammopiper is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
... wait, hold on! TYPO!! "Whimsicle" isn't a word (see the bottom of the pet's picture thing). "Whimsical", however, is (as is stated in the descriptive paragraph of the pet).

I knew there was something wrong with that picture, LOL.
Can I have a Cherry Whim-sicle please? XD
Sammopiper is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:26 PM   #50
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by MAMA5517
WAIT! Didn't the estore just put out the Cheshire Cat when they were running ads for Disney's Alice in Wonderland. Why would they run into problems with copyright this time around?
I would imagine it's because with the Cheshire Cat, they did it in partnership with Disney and had their permission and everything; but with the luckdragon they appear to have just come up with a very Disney-esque pet all on their own. I remember thinking the first time I saw the shot of the white version of the Webkinz luckdragon that the Neverending Story movie people were probably going to get pretty mad. I don't know for a fact that copyright issues came up, of course, but it seems like a really likely explanation.
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: