Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 02:02 PM   #101
Lil Kinz
webkinz346 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Changes in the Luck Dragon?

I like the older version better, the new one looks like a mix of clifford and the luck dragon. p.s. I HATE CLIFFORD!!!
webkinz346 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2010, 02:54 PM   #102
Gifted

wildhunt is a name known to allwildhunt is a name known to allwildhunt is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Littlebelle
5) Just wondering out of all the pages and pages of posters to this thread what percentage are girls. I would say at least 85%. Wonder how the boys feel?
I'm a boy! Step-father of 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls and all of them have webkinz. Not sure that my boys would like the Luck Dragon either way though, but my fiance was definitely interested in getting the "Falcor" dragon.

@ the people saying "shouldn't dragons have wings?" Falcor never had wings, feel free to check on it.

Also, lots of chinese dragons resemble snakes and have long bodies that just glide through the air without wings. If any of you have seen "Spirited Away" by Hayao Miyazaki you'll know what i'm talking about.

And thanks for all the LOL @ Clifford comments. It's the first thing that popped into my head when I saw it hehe
wildhunt is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:34 PM   #103
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Weird!! The white one looks a lot better, in my opinion.
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:14 PM   #104
Webkinz :)

imacg5man is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish I could have that pet...
imacg5man is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:36 PM   #105

lovepup+sherbet has a spectacular aura aboutlovepup+sherbet has a spectacular aura about

i SO like the white one. i hope they really did not make it red
lovepup+sherbet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:46 PM   #106

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

clifford the dragon interesting... haha
jessie_1721 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:47 PM   #107
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

I like it better the first way, it looks nicer.
Emma8432 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:53 PM   #108
Wytchy is on a distinguished road

Red face Re: Changes in the Luck Dragon?

My two daughters both really wanted the original version of this pet. I had even considered buying one for myself.

Now that my kid's have seen the revised version, they both turned their noses up (after making gagging noises). Ganz just saved us $37.50.

I, too, think they encountered a copyright issue. But seems they would have though about that BEFORE publicizing the original version of this pet. Even the PSI is ugly now and would be very hard to match to any other room theme because of the glaring red in it.

I really think the revised version is the ugliest thing Ganz has ever come up with.
Wytchy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:57 PM   #109
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I am gonna CRY! I liked the original luck dragon. The red one looks kinda scary
Agreed.
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:50 PM   #110
Yes! I'm A

KinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura aboutKinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura about

I liked the old version sooooo much better!!!

Why the change Ganz? I'm so disappointed.

I saved my points to get the cream and pink dragon.

Sorry to say but I probably will not be getting the red version.
KinzIs4BigKidz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: