Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-31-2011, 05:02 PM   #81
Gifted

Kimber21 is a forum hero
Kimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum hero

Default Re: Challenge Treasure Hunt added to Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
Well it looks like the issues never got fixed.
I had tried when this was first announced and couldn't get the first clue to work (nothing happening at the share center) so I decided to wait.
And then I forgot about it In my defense I did have a baby and then Christmas etc lol.
Remembered today and figured I better go try again. Still the same issues though.

I am not on a mac or a laptop. I am on a pc at home that has never had issues with the hunts,peeks or floaters on the Newz. I have refreshed,cleared cache,restarted etc. And have tried on 3 different browsers (FF, Chrome and IE). Still no luck.

Anyone have any new ideas or found something that worked in the month this has been open?
View Post Originally Posted by Gram2Four
I have tried everything and cannot get it to work either and time is running out
I called the help desk yesterday (12/30)and told them that the Christmas & Challenge Hunts were not working for my accounts or any of the families. The rep was very nice about it and said the problems were not effecting all accts. She said I needed to try all of my accounts, then send a Email for the ones that don't work. The email went to:
webkinzsupport@ganz.com, subject line: Treasure Hunts not working.
I typed a brief explanition, I tried all accounts (22 of them) nothing worked & I cleared cache between each try. I listed all account user names, my first name & phone number.
I would suggest you just send an email with all the info & your phone number. I plan to call them back on Tuesday if the items are not added to my docks.
I know this won't help today, but get the email to them so at least they have a record.
There is suppose to be a new Treasure Hunt starting tomorrow.
Kimber21 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2011, 11:23 PM   #82
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Thanks I'll have to definitely get an email out to them. Can't hurt anyways. Worst case, we don't get anything and that's where we are anyways.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:22 AM   #83
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

There is a New Treasure Hunt from Jan 1-31 (The New Year;s Treasure Hunt) but the w=second clue does not work
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 09:49 AM   #84
Gifted

Kimber21 is a forum hero
Kimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
There is a New Treasure Hunt from Jan 1-31 (The New Year;s Treasure Hunt) but the w=second clue does not work
There is another thread for the new Treasure Hunt Jan 1-31, with a way to get it to work, thanks so much to Gram2Four. It worked for me, good luck. HERE
Kimber21 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:11 PM   #85
Webkinz :)
poodlegirl44 is on a distinguished road

OMG HALP! theres a glitch with my hunt clues. i never finished the thanksgiving hunt but i can still see my clues but when i got to the share center for challenge hunt, NO CLUE APPEARS. im sad...
poodlegirl44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:01 PM   #86
Webkinz :)

JellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clown

I just tried this for the first time today. I don't know how to try other accts because when I go to the Treasure Hunt section it just has the first clue waiting there for me.
JellybeanHelper is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: