Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-09-2011, 01:48 PM   #41
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Challenge Treasure Hunt added to Webkinz Newz

Hi Canon, it's not working for me either. I've tried everything. Do you think maybe it has something to do with the Canadian activity for Alvin???? Maybe our ads are somehow messing it up??? Just a thought. CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2011, 01:58 PM   #42
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I don't know ConchyJane, I am in Canada and I have yet to see an Alvin ad...haven't even tried the figure challenge.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:01 PM   #43
Webkinz :)

Aimmers514 will become famous soon enough

I haven't found an Alvin either today. Weird.
Aimmers514 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:52 PM   #44
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Thanks for the information!
I just love all these new events
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 04:00 PM   #45
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I don't know ConchyJane, I am in Canada and I have yet to see an Alvin ad...haven't even tried the figure challenge.
Hey Dixie, nice to see you! Sorry you aren't seeing the ads. I'm seeing them fine. Mind you, missed the first couple of days.
I just got home and tried the Treasure Hunt and it worked fine for me on my laptop. Go figure, my high tech system at work, couldn't do it.
It was somewhat slow, and it froze on me on the 4th account when trying to get the prize page to enter the pass code, but after closing, clearing cache and signing in again, I did get that prize. Then finished up the other two quickly just in case it didn't want to work tomorrow.
Good luck everyone! These are indeed great prizes and worth the frustration CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:30 PM   #46
LaMouse is an unknown quantity at this point

when I tried it - it did not work

Hi sorry but I forgot to say - I am in US and I am seeing Alvin ads but the treasure hunt did not work

Last edited by LaMouse; 12-09-2011 at 07:30 PM..
LaMouse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 12:26 AM   #47
Liw
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Liw knows the way
Liw knows the wayLiw knows the wayLiw knows the way

I am also in the U.S. and the treasure hunt is not working for me either. I saw the Alvin ad the first day but not since then.
Liw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 06:12 AM   #48

Evolution2k7 is just really niceEvolution2k7 is just really nice

Same here, Im in the uk, tried multiple browsers and nothing. I do hope this isnt going to be like one of my other accounts, I logged into a treasure, it went down, i was stuck half way through and now it wont let me do any other treasure hunt as its still showing the old one from many many months ago.

Evo xx
Evolution2k7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 06:28 AM   #49
Gift Guru

Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero
Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero

I was able to find the alvin ad and complete the treasure hunt this morning by using chrome and IE in the US.
Lioness is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 10:23 AM   #50
CatMotherHorseLover

horsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond repute

ARGGG!!! IE won't work and neither will mozzila foxfire. I will try the last one I have, chrome. I have yet to find a alvin ad ( ANOYING!) and I don't have time today or any other day to waist my time on the computer waiting for WKN treasure hunt to work!!

I tried Chrome and it wouldn't work either!!!At least I finished peek-a-newz and I found Nafairia and got a nafaria pedistale!!

Last edited by horsejumper; 12-10-2011 at 10:23 AM..
horsejumper is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: