Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2011, 11:34 PM   #31
Happy New Year
Webkinz :)

FlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Challenge Treasure Hunt added to Webkinz Newz

I changed from Firefox to Chrome and it finally worked.
FlowerChild86 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2011, 12:00 AM   #32
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

Glad to know I'm not the only one having trouble. will wait till the light of day and try again.
cria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 04:47 AM   #33
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

I got stuck getting the second clue to work - went to the kinz of the month page 3-4 times then left the page open to come here to read

by the time I read this thread I went back to WKN and the third clue had opened -seems this hunt is sticky ...... and slow loading

Ganz is having fun with the HOT COCOA ( as in the winter challenge) - just got to the fifth clue for this hunt and here comes the hot cocoa again lol

Last edited by bangkokyankee; 12-09-2011 at 04:52 AM..
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 06:05 AM   #34
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Lots of fun!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 06:11 AM   #35
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Cool, finished this treasure hunt and I love the prize
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:00 AM   #36

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

Thanks for the info. I love the Treasure Hunts
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:47 AM   #37
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I love these treasure hunts! Once you figure out the answers, it's so quick to do all your accounts! That rack is really cute too!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 09:51 AM   #38
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

This was working earlier this morning.

I went back just now to do another account and the second clue no longer pops up
Old 12-09-2011, 09:58 AM   #39
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond
nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond

For anyone using chrome, i suggest to use IE. I did that & it worked(:
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:24 PM   #40
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
For anyone using chrome, i suggest to use IE. I did that & it worked(:
Thank you. I have tried IE, FF, Chrome, Opera and Camino on the Mac and all except Camino on Windows...still not working...

(It worked for me this morning)

View Post Originally Posted by bangkokyankee
I got stuck getting the second clue to work - went to the kinz of the month page 3-4 times then left the page open to come here to read

by the time I read this thread I went back to WKN and the third clue had opened -seems this hunt is sticky ...... and slow loading

l

Tried waiting forever and poking around...nope...

Last edited by canonymous; 12-09-2011 at 01:24 PM..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: