Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 03:39 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Default Re: Cat's Pajama Party POTM Items Arrive at Ganz eStore

They all look cute and I like how you can buy them as a group. I really love the "Dex" nightshirt.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2010, 04:20 PM   #12

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

I love the dress!
brtswim is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:33 PM   #13
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Awesome, I know where my money is going this weekend!
Kiyoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:37 PM   #14
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

I'm definitely getting the dress!
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:45 PM   #15

Aubreyw20 will become famous soon enough

Too bad i can't buy estore
Aubreyw20 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:50 PM   #16
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

I love them but I never saw the Dex Pajamas in the video at all. The clothing that Dex was wearing was something.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:15 PM   #17
Lil Kinz
kika1996 is an unknown quantity at this point

cute! im gonna have to buy the popcorn machine!
kika1996 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:17 PM   #18
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by broevil222
I wish there was a bowl of popcorn that we could place in a room....like the milkshake...oh well...
Me too, I bought a milkshake and put it on a table in my cafe, I was hoping there would be new food deorations every month to put on each table. Come on ganz why can't we have a bowl of popcorn that isn't food?
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:42 PM   #19
Unregistered

I know the popcorn machine can't be kinzposted, but does anyone know if the bowl of popcorn (that the machine makes) can be kinzposted?
Old 03-10-2010, 07:20 PM   #20
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Smile Re: Cat's Pajama Party POTM Items Arrive at Ganz eStore

i realy like that dress lookin g hting!!Ive been waiting for a popcorn machine for my Funkygirls theME!!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: