Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-13-2011, 07:48 AM   #41
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: Catch That Van Contest Starts June 13th

Still nothing

Hopefully they will realize this when they finally get to work at 9am ??
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2011, 08:19 AM   #42
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I haven't seen a floating van as of yet this morning.
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:21 AM   #43
Webkinz :)

tablecat will become famous soon enough

Just did my peek a newz and didn't see one van. I came here to make sure I wasn't alone.
tablecat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:47 AM   #44
pingponglov3

fairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Catch That Van Contest Starts June 13th *UPDATE

Just caught one but it was an clear box with a red X in it. No pic. Clicked it and got the hat. Will have to check my account to see if I actually was rewarded it.
fairy_wannabe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:49 AM   #45
shocked72032
Shocked is on a distinguished road

finally, I saw my first floating van so they must be getting it fixed
Shocked is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:49 AM   #46
monkeydonna

suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!

The van is back. It was a box with a X, but now the van is floating around again
suzieq696 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:49 AM   #47
pingponglov3

fairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clown

Forgot to say that I had to clear my history a couple of times this weekend to get the path pieces on all the accounts so that might be a trick to try. I would get 2 accounts done then nothing so cleared history and went back and got 2 more accounts done etc.
fairy_wannabe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:51 AM   #48
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

I found it.
doggoneit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:55 AM   #49
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Just found one in the arcade.
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:56 AM   #50
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

I've found all mine thanks everyone
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: