Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 11:31 AM   #21
i'm a team Edward
Webkinz :)

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

Default Re: Cash Cow Trophies Get "Stuck" on Webkinz Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by springblossoms
I have found a way to "unstick" items that get stuck. Buy yourself some slate garden path stones. When something gets stuck; you can user the slate stone to unstick it. Just try to place the slate stone where the stuck item is. It will not stick and it will release the stuck item. Don't know why this works.
did you try this with the lamp??? i'll have to try it.
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2009, 11:38 AM   #22
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

This is funny...not only do i have 2 cash cows stuck in different rooms, and some other odds and ends stuck elsewhere, the weirdest thing i have stuck is my lemur is stuck on lemur trampoline been like that at least 2 weeks i hate it cuz she has on kimmys overalls, & i need them for a trade she sure does love her trampoline though
pfeagans01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:39 AM   #23
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by marissa227
My Cash Cow trophy got stuck back in December, and I contacted Ganz to get it "unstuck". They did, but then I wasn't thinking and put it back in the floor where it has been stuck ever since. I also have a real problem with the Halloween place settings from this year. I have one that is stuck in mid-air and my Webkinz can walk right through it.
that is strange! i've never called ganz before for stck items but i have a few in my home sometimes i gues it is not worth calling but that walking through placemat thing i would probably call lol

View Post Originally Posted by pfeagans01
This is funny...not only do i have 2 cash cows stuck in different rooms, and some other odds and ends stuck elsewhere, the weirdest thing i have stuck is my lemur is stuck on lemur trampoline been like that at least 2 weeks i hate it cuz she has on kimmys overalls, & i need them for a trade she sure does love her trampoline though
a webkinz stuck??? strange! i would conteact ganz about that.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:41 AM   #24
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Angry Re: Cash Cow Trophies Get "Stuck" on Webkinz Accounts

oh to bad you cant put the new lamps on tables................. and why not????
kathryn236 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:50 AM   #25
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Hey, i just tried to get the stone tiles from the w-shop....they arent there? anyone know why?

oh, shes stuck for sure i suppose she doesnt wanna share her trampoline w/any other webbies, & i'm catchin on that she is dead set on keeping those overalls too it's not a big problem since i have 75 other pets to play with, but it is kinda weird

yeah, shes stuck for sure,- I'm thinking that she doesnt want to share her trampoline w/any other webbies, & shes dead set on keepin her overalls as well! Stingy lemur

sorry-I dont know why that posted twice oops!

Last edited by pfeagans01; 05-05-2009 at 11:49 AM..
Old 05-05-2009, 12:00 PM   #26
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I have a couple stuck on different accounts..just haven't had the time to fill out the form...
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:35 PM   #27

knittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to all

Two things. stone tiles are under decorations, page 5. and on how to get a pet off a trampoline, now that took me almost a month. the poor thing was almost motion sick. Have that pet be the one you are playing with, click on map, and jump him/her to another room. hope it helps
knittinjo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:11 PM   #28
i'm a team Edward

View Post Originally Posted by pfeagans01
Hey, i just tried to get the stone tiles from the w-shop....they arent there? anyone know why?
there are in decoration section in the wshop
Old 05-05-2009, 01:35 PM   #29
elcome Spring!!

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

Once again, it is good to know I am not alone. Both Cash Cow trophies and Christmas lamps have been stuck in my rooms. Ganz always fixes them for me. Oh, that reminds me, I had a pink blender stuck in a kitchen once.
jenndriver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:35 PM   #30
Gifted

wow, thanks so much guys! I am glad that i popped back in here to check...I found the tiles - they are in an odd listing I think, but- I tried the earlier suggestion, which of course didn't work anyhow due to the fact that the trophies are inside, & kittenjo, your info got my goofy lemur off of the trampoline She gets to keep her overalls i've decided also

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: