Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 09:39 AM   #11
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Default Re: Cash Cow Trophies Get "Stuck" on Webkinz Accounts

Wow, there's been a LOT of things getting stuck, lately! Thanks for reporting this to us!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2009, 09:43 AM   #12
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
I just tested a Zingoz, a Goober's Lab, a 2nd Anniversary, a 3rd Anniversary, and a 4th Anniversary Trophy and all of them were fine. So far, the Cash Cow Trophy is the only one stuck on my account.
That could be just my account
Old 05-05-2009, 09:57 AM   #13
springblossoms

Smile Re: Cash Cow Trophies Get "Stuck" on Webkinz Accounts

I have found a way to "unstick" items that get stuck. Buy yourself some slate garden path stones. When something gets stuck; you can user the slate stone to unstick it. Just try to place the slate stone where the stuck item is. It will not stick and it will release the stuck item. Don't know why this works.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:09 AM   #14
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

my new item lamps are stuck on all my accounts
but at least i like them there so i havent reported it lol
xlifetime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:17 AM   #15
Webkinz :)

donna0322 is on a distinguished road

I have written 3 times since January regarding my stuck Cash Cow Trophy - I can't use the 'stuck item' form because it says it doesn't recognize my info (huh?). I use the 'not listed above or something' form and get an auto-response from Ganz, but they haven't fixed it yet. I'm glad to see so many others are having this problem... maybe there's a chance they'll fix it!
donna0322 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:18 AM   #16
auntiee2

auntiee2 is just really niceauntiee2 is just really nice

Also, if you do put your Cash Cow trophy on a table or trophy stand make sure when you arrange or re-arrange your room do not leave the room in walk otherwise they fall off whatever you have them on. Sometimes if you leave the room and come back in they will "fix" themselves , sometimes not and they get stuck again and you need help from Ganz. I did have all my CC trophies on the floor and they got stuck so had to fill out the form and someone fixed it. Hope this helps, too.
auntiee2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:54 AM   #17
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Cool Re: Cash Cow Trophies Get "Stuck" on Webkinz Accounts

wow that is like soooooooooooo a bummer i got quite a few items stuck in my rooms
but some have moved over a too day time frame!!!!
so to everyone who has stuck items got to the stuck page and i am just saying this cause i like the word stuck stuck stuck stuck stuck stuck stuck stuck!!!!!

coocoo coocoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kathryn236 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:56 AM   #18
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 

I'm proud of my trophy room

...and have had my Cash Cow trophy stuck on the floor for over a year!

(I was re-arranging the trophies and it became stuck. I know that I can call Ganz, but for me, I thought this was a silly reason to call by itself. Maybe if I have to call about other items then I will mention the Case Cow.)

* As always, thank you for sharing the latest insight!
cnetski is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:16 AM   #19

marissa227 is on a distinguished road

My Cash Cow trophy got stuck back in December, and I contacted Ganz to get it "unstuck". They did, but then I wasn't thinking and put it back in the floor where it has been stuck ever since. I also have a real problem with the Halloween place settings from this year. I have one that is stuck in mid-air and my Webkinz can walk right through it.
marissa227 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:22 AM   #20
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Wow thank you!!

I have a blender that has been in the middle of my kitchen for over 6 months!!!

Talk about a hassle!

I will try it thanks!

rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: