Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 06:36 PM   #31
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Caring Valley Trees at the Ganz eStore This Weekend

Cool! I love the click-to-win contests so I am defiantly going to try to find it!
hamstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2010, 06:38 PM   #32
Webkinz :)
EmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura aboutEmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura about

I wished I had read this first! I just bought two trees. You don't get the seeds like you do when buying a pet. You just get the tree in your dock- so no "extra" prizes. Well, maybe I can find some free ones...
Oh well, here are my trees...
Click the image to open in full size.
EmmaKate2007 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 11:11 PM   #33
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

Got my tree!! Yay! Just drop the seed in an outdoor room and then you can design it
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:45 AM   #34
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Got two so far - lots of refreshing... any tips?
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 11:19 AM   #35

ljutiq will become famous soon enough

its not fair why is it always for canadians and americans only.I am from bulgaria and i clecked on a flying tree i entered and i really want to win and i got my fingers crossed for one really want one (still trusting)
ljutiq is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 01:36 PM   #36
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

I have sent many to Webkinzinsider. Hopefully that works like it did with the charms. I have been doing the @webkinzinsider.com
WebRegi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 02:20 PM   #37
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

I cannot enter because I'm not allowed to use my parents address but I'll feel free to give some to WI
artemishunter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 02:26 PM   #38
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

Where is everyone finding the trees? My DD and I have been on and off the estore for hours and haven't found one tree.

Congrats to all those who found one!!
sz11401 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 03:07 PM   #39
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

found one!I've decided that I'll use his address since he let me use his account... after that I'll donate the rest,
artemishunter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 03:23 PM   #40

sunnydaysrock is an unknown quantity at this point

That tree is so cool looking.
sunnydaysrock is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: