Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-2009, 08:03 PM   #41
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Caring Valley Tree for June: the Magic Maple

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
Thank you for the update. Still holding my May tree in dock, waiting for not-getting-stuck-clearance, If anyone has news on this front, please let us all know.
I had already put my may tree into my room before I knew that they would get stuck. After the last maintenance, (I think on Wednesday) I was able to move it.

View Post Originally Posted by Nanasrose
FIA what is the Caring Valley pet for June? I posted an inquiry but received no response. Would appreciate it you could post that info or IM me. The tree is rare and unusual and has many possibilities. Can't wait to play around with it. I would have liked a different PSI. For all that cash looks like Ganz could come up with something really super.
I believe that the Caring Valley pet for June is the White Persian Cat.
RajahDT4 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2009, 10:05 PM   #42
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

I missed the April tree but got the May tree and I love it.
I'm not sure I like the June tree, but I'm betting that the Webkinz Insiders will post lovely pictures of their gardens using that tree. I'm waiting to see them all.
quellie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:18 PM   #43
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I love the May tree and have added that to my April tree in a treetop room. I just love how they look at night. I have a tag ready and waiting to create my June tree. I'm not sure how I'll use it, it doesn't go with the other two. However, I was working on a Gamers Garden and perhaps it will become the Mad Hatter's Tea Party or the Queen of Hearts garden (loving the Alice and Wonderland concept!)
snugglebunny72 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:34 PM   #44
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

I actually really love this tree. I'm not sure why, but I'm waiting to adopt my first Caring valley pet just to get it.

I'm sure I read on here somewhere that when you adopt a second Caring Valley pet, you start to get more of a choice of the trees, or was I mistaken with that info somehow?
kellykam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:43 PM   #45
Gifted

GramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to behold

Did anyone post all 27 options for the May tree? Saw the 27 options for the April tree. Would also love to see all 27 options for the June tree when someone plants theirs.
GramEDebE is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:46 PM   #46

WebkinzRock66 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think I am going toi get involved with Signature pets or Caring Valley.
Ya know, I can't but everything Webkinz sells cause then I would go broke

View Post Originally Posted by GramEDebE
Did anyone post all 27 options for the May tree? Saw the 27 options for the April tree. Would also love to see all 27 options for the June tree when someone plants theirs.

27?? What is that?

:goo:
WebkinzRock66 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:13 AM   #47
Gifted

GramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to behold

There are three choices for the top, three choices for the base and three choices for the trunk so there are 27 different trees you can make.
GramEDebE is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:38 PM   #48

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

I just got my June Caring Valley Tree and there is a glitch I would like to inform everyone about! I chose the top part of the tree as the top hats and wands and got the red cards instead. I chose the tree trunk with the cape and got the suit trunk instead. Only the bottom was what I chose, the top hat. I am calling Ganz tomorrow morning to see if they can fix it!Click the image to open in full size.
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:54 AM   #49

GiftedLove is on a distinguished road

I think it's pretty. I don't know why you guys don't like it!
GiftedLove is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:16 PM   #50
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by kellykam
I actually really love this tree. I'm not sure why, but I'm waiting to adopt my first Caring valley pet just to get it.

I'm sure I read on here somewhere that when you adopt a second Caring Valley pet, you start to get more of a choice of the trees, or was I mistaken with that info somehow?
You are correct, I missed April so I adopted two Caring Valleys in May and it gave me the April Tree on the second adoption as an option. Which is really great since I needed that one!!
leahsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: