Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2009, 12:49 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Caring Valley Tree choice available for multiple codes entered

A new front page story has been added:

Caring Valley Tree choice available for multiple codes entered

Click the image to open in full size.
As most of you know by now, the Caring Valley codes that come with specially tagged Webkinz have special prizes, including Enchanted Trees. According to the Caring Valley Handbook, "the type of Enchanted Tree you will receive depends on the month". The handbook indicates that the "Fairy Forest Tree" is the tree for April, the "Flowering Fringe Tree" is the tree for May, and the "Magic Maple" is the tree for June. However, as WI member sgiles53 discovered this morning, there's more to the story.

sgiles53 had already entered one Caring Valley code this month and received May's tree. She decided to enter a second code to get a second tree, but instead of automatically being awarded May's tree, she was able to choose between May's tree and April's tree. Although there is no mention of this in the Caring Valley Handbook, it appears that players entering more that one code (and planting the required saplings) per month will get to choose from up to three different trees. Previously it had been thought that, once a particular month was over, that month's tree would no longer be available. There is no word on how long each tree will remain available for multiple codes entered.

And, for those of you wondering, as of this morning (Tuesday) we are still getting reports of problems with May's Flowering Fringe Tree. All of the May trees are getting instantly "stuck" when they are placed in yards. This is the same problem that members are having with Cash Cow Trophies and Bright Ideas Lamps.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2009, 12:52 PM   #2
sawyersuperstar
Webkinz :)

Sawyer4325 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Caring Valley Tree Choice Available for Multiple Codes Entered

cool i am getting signiture chimp i might get panda to now! cool
Sawyer4325 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:57 PM   #3
sawyersuperstar

Sawyer4325 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Caring valley tree choice available for multiple codes entered

sweet that is cool i wanted the april tree.
Sawyer4325 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:58 PM   #4

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

Default Re: Caring valley tree choice available for multiple codes entered

Awesome! Thanks you for telling us!
That is pretty amazing, I have to tell you. Why adopt billions of pets just get one everytime? This is rather cool! i am sure all you caring Valley people are very happy now!

Thanks again!
tennisstar10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:49 PM   #5
ow! WI says I'm
Gifted

cassielouwho is just really nicecassielouwho is just really nice

Donation Award 
Default Re: Caring Valley Tree choice available for multiple codes entered

Tis is wonderful news. I will have to go get another one, as I missed April's.
cassielouwho is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:22 PM   #6
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I like the choice of being able to choose which tree, so you don't end up with a duplicate!
Go Ganz!! You're on our side about something! (lol)
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:23 PM   #7
darleina
Gift Guru

darleina is just really nicedarleina is just really nice

That is a really nice idea for those who were not able to get the April tree ! Way to go Ganz !
darleina is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:46 PM   #8
Yes! I'm A

KinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura aboutKinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura about

Question Re: Caring Valley Tree choice available for multiple codes entered

So can we choose the tree and make the tree..... just not plant the tree?

I have been holding onto a code but want to make sure that I get my May tree.

From what I am getting from all the posts is that if I make my tree, I can leave it in my dock until the glitch is fixed and it won't disappear?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

KinzIs4BigKidz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:50 PM   #9

pattycakes is on a distinguished road

This is wonderful news! Now I just have to decide if I want another panda or wait for the persian cat... Not really a big fan of the poodle.....
pattycakes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:34 PM   #10
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Thanks for this information. I just entered my very first Caring Valley code and was disappointed because it was last month's tree. I so want the May one. I guess I'll have to go buy another Want that picnic design. It is so cute. This is very helpful to learn of the variances from the book. CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: