Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 12:33 AM   #31
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Caring Valley Planter's Handbook Available in wShop! *UPDATE*

??? I bought mine the first day it made it here on the front page of the Insider. I couldn't find it at first in the W-Shop, so I looked under Books and there it was. I purchased it...and took it to one of my Kinz Pets' rooms and it sat on the coffee table there.

Now, in reading that the book was removed from the W-Shop, and these other postings that their books are gone (???!!!!), I went and double checked on this particular pet's room..and SURE ENOUGH! The book has vanished! Stolen by Ganz, after purchasing it!

What gives them the right to do this to their members??? That was our book, our hard earned
KC and due to their indecision to keep the book in the normal realm of the W-Shop to purchase,
they just delete the program (that made/ran this particular book)...

I swear, half the time I feel Ganz just doesn't care, and I've only been on WWorld for a little over a year. With all the problems that began before 2008 Halloween, their glitches, their shut downs, it is leaving a really BAD TASTE with me! It's no longer becoming fun any more.

This is just WRONG to me. They could of just replaced the KC back, when they removed
the book. It was one price for all...but no.

Hita my Himalayan and the REST of the Kinz Family are not happy campers with their
"intrusion" and "theft" in her Mansion!
sindarin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2009, 09:24 AM   #32
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by sindarin
??? I bought mine the first day it made it here on the front page of the Insider. I couldn't find it at first in the W-Shop, so I looked under Books and there it was. I purchased it...and took it to one of my Kinz Pets' rooms and it sat on the coffee table there.

Now, in reading that the book was removed from the W-Shop, and these other postings that their books are gone (???!!!!), I went and double checked on this particular pet's room..and SURE ENOUGH! The book has vanished! Stolen by Ganz, after purchasing it!

What gives them the right to do this to their members??? That was our book, our hard earned
KC and due to their indecision to keep the book in the normal realm of the W-Shop to purchase,
they just delete the program (that made/ran this particular book)...

I swear, half the time I feel Ganz just doesn't care, and I've only been on WWorld for a little over a year. With all the problems that began before 2008 Halloween, their glitches, their shut downs, it is leaving a really BAD TASTE with me! It's no longer becoming fun any more.

This is just WRONG to me. They could of just replaced the KC back, when they removed
the book. It was one price for all...but no.

Hita my Himalayan and the REST of the Kinz Family are not happy campers with their
"intrusion" and "theft" in her Mansion!

I know what you mean....but as per user agreement:
Quote:

Ganz reserves the right to modify and/or discontinue the website www.webkinz.com, or access thereto, at anytime without notice.
I guess they opted to modify it and felt that 175 kc wasn't a big deal to return! *Thumbs down smiley*
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:40 AM   #33
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Look what happened when they introduced four new foods into the W-shop, though...I bought 4 of each and they disappeared from my dock almost a day later and that was a layout of 400KC...when those animals were input into the system, those foods DID return. I had 4 Buggy Squacamole and 4 of each of the other three.
Those items will return, I am sure, after the item is properly in the system.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:10 AM   #34
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Caring Valley Planter's Handbook Available in wShop! *UPDATE*

I have one it's awesome
Old 03-20-2009, 02:55 PM   #35
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

I went to go buy one and I couldn't find it. I came back to this thread and sure enough it's gone.
abond429 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:06 PM   #36
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
A WI Front Page entry has been added:

Caring Valley Planter's Handbook Available in wShop! *UPDATE*

Thanks to mashley and Dash for making us aware that there's a new Caring Valley Planter's Handbook for sale in the wShop. The new book is an introduction to the Caring Valley in Webkinz World. As many of you know, the Caring Valley will be activated by the codes from the new Caring Valley Webkinz that will be available at retailers soon.

UPDATE: The Caring Valley Planter's Handbook has been removed from the wShop.

Click the image to open in full size.

According to the new book, each Caring Valley code that you enter earns you a seedling that you can choose to plant anywhere in the Caring Valley. Each area is designated to different charities and Ganz will make Webkinz Foundation donations based on your selections. Once you have planted 4 saplings, you will be awarded an Enchanted Tree, which can be customized to your own liking. These trees can be placed in your yard or treetop room, and the it appears that the type of tree that you receive will change on a monthly basis.

If you'd like to see all the pages in the book, now that it's not available at the wShop, visit mashley's thread for pictures of all the pages in the book: www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f119/caring-valley-planters-handbook-483306/
so, you buy four pets to get a tree? Is that all that is available? No gifts to send as with W Cares? And the pets are the same kind as with W Cares? Does anyone know when they will be sold and where?
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 05:30 PM   #37

KelseyRox is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by xokrista08
Hahah love it thats funny

So okay I have a question.. I guess Im kinda lost.. Buying a Caring Valley Pet goes to the Webkinz Foundation donations where do the foundations go to? Not that it really matters as long as it helps other out! I was just wondering what it went towards????

oops i mean DONATIONS not Foundations
Well, i guess it goes to hospitals, (Kind of like Webkinz Cares) since we dont have any more info. But, of corse, i could be wrong. Plus... did any of you notice that the Caring Valley panda on the Home Page DIDN'T have a magic W? Hmm, mysterious...
KelseyRox is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 07:46 PM   #38
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

Would this book be considered "Priceless" for the time being, because it has been in the W Shop for such a short time?
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:57 PM   #39
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Caring Valley Planter's Handbook Available in wShop!

View Post Originally Posted by ladyfire1107
I thought the Kinz clips unlocked Zumwhere in the Magical Forest. Am I wrong?
yeah they do it said so in the webkinz news ?!?

If i buy a webkinz that is a caring valley i would want more than juat a simple tree!

Last edited by kathryn236; 03-27-2009 at 09:57 PM..
kathryn236 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 08:39 PM   #40
Lil Kinz
webkinzlol555 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Caring Valley Planter's Handbook Available in wShop!

View Post Originally Posted by teaandpizza
I can't find the book in the Wshop!!!
That's becuase Webkinz took it out of the W Shop...:bas:
webkinzlol555 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: