Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 05:32 PM   #71
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Default Re: Caring Valley October Tree

View Post Originally Posted by robertcleveland
I like this tree ! ,I must have,
Thanks for the update Dixiecup .
I have one question can you use any caring valley pet or does it have to be the pink poodle ? [I hate pink]! I'll have to make a Halloween yard for yearound fun.

Bob :pgn: The Patchwork Tailor & Zombie Wrangler
Bob, it can be any Caring Valley tag as long as you enter the code in the month you want that particular tree for.

You don't even have to enter the pet code it comes with if you don't want to- you can even save your Caring Valley code for another month when a better tree comes around if you want, and enter it then... I've been saving a White Poodle code for just this type of occasion
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2009, 09:50 PM   #72
I am a black lab
Webkinz :)

lugia1689 is on a distinguished road

this tree is so cool!
lugia1689 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:13 PM   #73

BirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to behold

I am sooo excited about this! I never thought I would buy a caring valley pet...but I need one to get this tree! I'm not sure wether to get the B&W cat or the pinto. I think the cat would be cooler for Halloween! I love this time of year and this Haunted tree is especially awesome! Thanks for all the info everyone! I'm gonna try my local target to get one, and if that doesn't work I'll definately stop into Walgreens and see if they have them too. HAPPY AUTMN AND HALLOWEEN TO ALL!
BirdGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:39 PM   #74
catloverstwo

kmdw is an unknown quantity at this point

We've only got one of the Caring Valley trees so far, but I think now we're going to have another one (or three more so we can have all three choices!) This one is great!
kmdw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:15 PM   #75

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

Does anyone have pictures of the 3 design choices for the October Caring Valley tree?
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:42 PM   #76
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

From the "What's New" section of a European account (where it's tomorrow )

Click the image to open in full size.

"November's" tree?
Cloud One is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:44 PM   #77
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

Ooh!! very spooky i LOVE it!! xD
chipmunk2 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:09 PM   #78
Unregistered

Question Re: Caring Valley October Tree

the tree is so asom but what pet does it come whith i have been wondring do it come with any pet please put that up in webkinz newz or insider so peppel will know what pet it coms whith so love webkinz sencly your freind from webkinz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: