Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-28-2009, 02:57 PM   #41
Bunniez luv karrits
Webkinz :)

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

Default Re: Caring Valley October Tree

View Post Originally Posted by bamagal55
This might be the first one I get all three of . I think I might have to add an outside room to my halloween suite to put these in. These are all cute.

I have a question though. Earlier someone posted that we were able to get trees from the past but when I asked Ganz they told me the tags were good for the month in which the code is entered only!! They said if you use a code from a previous month you would only get the tree for the present month. So, which is it??? Does anyone know for sure???
I'm the one who posted that earlier. From what I understand this is how it works. The first CV code you enter in a specific month and plant your trees you will get that month's CV tree. If you put in a second code during the same month & plant your trees you get to choose either that month's tree or one of the two previous trees. I've only gotten one tree so far so I've not had the option of choosing a different tree yet. I hope it still works that way because I think I want to get another Oak tree from August but I never got around to entering a second code that month. Hopefully they haven't changed it.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2009, 03:04 PM   #42
Gift Trainee

stormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to behold

I am so excited about this tree. I have enough saplings for 3 of these. I have a Halloween wing in my house just waiting for me to adopt the pets slated to live there. I also have Halloween and Fall themed gardens already. May just have to add another garden room. Loving what I have seen of the themed stuff for this Halloween.
stormwatch71 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:35 PM   #43
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

I need it.

is awesome

i love it

WOW
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:35 PM   #44
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

Anyone know what happens when your caring valley is full? Do you get denied trees?
leahsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:50 PM   #45

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Caring Valley October Tree

OOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!! i love it!!!!! it's creepy but cute looking at the same exact time!!!!!!!! i will have to get a pet w/ a special tag on it for oct.
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:53 PM   #46
Grammikinz

Grammikinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a Caring Valley tag that I haven't entered yet. If I wait until October, will I get that tree? Or will it be the one that I would have gotten with the original pet? I've been saving it, but that Halloween tree is Awesome!...Anybody know for sure?
Grammikinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:55 PM   #47
Zackula
Banned
Indula is on a distinguished road

ITS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was hoping October would be Halloween!

View Post Originally Posted by Grammikinz
I have a Caring Valley tag that I haven't entered yet. If I wait until October, will I get that tree? Or will it be the one that I would have gotten with the original pet? I've been saving it, but that Halloween tree is Awesome!...Anybody know for sure?
it's whatever month you plant the saplings in, so if you plant them in October, you will get the Haunted Hickory
Indula is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 04:15 PM   #48
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Cute and Halloween-ish.
murphy20071 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 04:39 PM   #49
sawyersuperstar

Sawyer4325 has a spectacular aura about

wait what is the pet for october.
Sawyer4325 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 05:22 PM   #50
HOA! I'm a