Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 09:53 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

ladywebkinz has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Caring Valley Glitch Affects May's "Flowering Fringe" Trees

awww that is soooo pretty!
ladywebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2009, 12:39 PM   #22
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
Well. I filled out the I have something stuck form on Friday and by Monday morning Ganz removed my stuck tree, but the one now in my dock is NOT the one I designed. I called, they were very nice and answered immediately, but the rep said there was nothing they could do about the messed up design. I would really like to get the tree again and start over so I could design the one I wanted.
When I removed my April tree from my room, the one showing in the dock looks like a different tree, but then when I put it back in my room, it is the one I designed. I think there is only one graphic for the tree in your dock (one for each month), no matter which tree you designed. If you put the tree back in your room, it should be the one you designed. I hope so.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:43 PM   #23
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
When I removed my April tree from my room, the one showing in the dock looks like a different tree, but then when I put it back in my room, it is the one I designed. I think there is only one graphic for the tree in your dock (one for each month), no matter which tree you designed. If you put the tree back in your room, it should be the one you designed. I hope so.
That makes sense to me. I believe the dock images for these trees are always going to be a combination of the different options. It was probably easier to do that than to make 27 different dock images.

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:26 PM   #24
Gift Guru

K1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by dpac5
It is not when you enter the code, It is when you plant those 4 virtual saplings in the forest- you will get that tree in that month...

I had the 2 codes already entered in April and got 8 virtual sapling to plant. I planted 4 in April with gave me the one in the dock & the other 4 in May, because when I opened the sapling in my dock on May 1st, I saw I was getting still April's choices, then I went to see what happens when I planted what I had left in the caring valley and that when I saw that I would get a new Sapling different than the one I already had.

I made my tree and it is the one I designed because I did not like the print on the tree middle, But it is stuck in my yard.

Click the image to open in full size.
I love your tree design..
That is the same one I picked too.. Now it's stuck in my tree top room, blocking out the sun
K1234 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:34 PM   #25
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

Arrow Re: Caring Valley Glitch Affects May's "Flowering Fringe" Trees

cool i want one
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 05:15 PM   #26
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

SnowCrystal and FIA. Thank you for the tip. I hope you're right, but I'm going to wait awhile before I put it back in a garden. Thanks again.
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:45 AM   #27
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

Drats! I tried very carefully to place it exactly where I wanted it and it just "fell" half way into the room and is stuck. I guess I just can't leave well enough alone. LOL
I guess I will try to fill out a stuck form.
Areyel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:51 AM   #28
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Areyel
Drats! I tried very carefully to place it exactly where I wanted it and it just "fell" half way into the room and is stuck. I guess I just can't leave well enough alone. LOL
I guess I will try to fill out a stuck form.

LOL! You sound like me. Just call them. They are really nice and will do it immediately. Unless you think you'll be tempted again with the tree sitting in your dock staring at you.
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:57 PM   #29
ants a musical

rodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for telling us!
rodentyawn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:51 AM   #30
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Have they fixed the glitch yet? I have a caring valley code. I'd like to be able to create my tree and put it in a garden, but not if there's still a problem.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: