Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 09:47 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Caring Valley Glitch Affects May's "Flowering Fringe" Trees

A new front page story has been added:

Caring Valley Glitch Affects May's "Flowering Fringe" Trees

Click the image to open in full size.

Here at Webkinz Insider we have been receiving wide-spread reports of problems with the programming for the Caring Valley trees. As you may remember, in addition to a Caring Valley furniture item, players who enter a Caring Valley code on their account get four "saplings" to plant in the Caring Valley. After planting the saplings, they get one special tree that they can customize and then place in their Webkinz' yards. (Click HERE for pictures of "April's Fairy Forest Tree".) However, something seems to be wrong with May's "Flowering Fringe Tree". Players are discovering that if they place this tree in their yard, the tree immediately becomes stuck.

Webkinz Insider member THREEAMIGOS spoke with a Customer Service Representative at Ganz this morning. The Rep said that Ganz was flooded with calls on Friday about this problem and that the programmers are working on fixing things. The Rep removed the tree from the yard, returned it to the dock, and advised THREEAMIGOS to wait two weeks before attempting to put the tree in her yard again.

Anyone who has Caring Valley saplings that they were planning to plant for May is advised to wait until this issue has been resolved. Remember, it's the month in which you plant your saplings that determines the type of tree you get. Saplings planted in May will get a "Flowering Fringe Tree". Saplings planted in June will get a "Magic Maple".
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2009, 10:07 AM   #2
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Default Re: Caring Valley Glitch Affects May's "Flowering Fringe" Trees

Thank you FIA! And I'm glad to see you're back to this signature picture...it's always been my favorite!
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:23 AM   #3
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Thanks for letting us know. I am glad that I haven't entered a caring valley code yet for this month.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:57 AM   #4
Gifted

dpac5 has a spectacular aura aboutdpac5 has a spectacular aura about

It is not when you enter the code, It is when you plant those 4 virtual saplings in the forest- you will get that tree in that month...

I had the 2 codes already entered in April and got 8 virtual sapling to plant. I planted 4 in April with gave me the one in the dock & the other 4 in May, because when I opened the sapling in my dock on May 1st, I saw I was getting still April's choices, then I went to see what happens when I planted what I had left in the caring valley and that when I saw that I would get a new Sapling different than the one I already had.

I made my tree and it is the one I designed because I did not like the print on the tree middle, But it is stuck in my yard.

Last edited by dpac5; 05-04-2009 at 10:56 AM..
dpac5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:11 AM   #5
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by dpac5
It is not when you enter the code, It is when you plant those 4 virtual saplings in the forest- you will get that tree in that month...

I had the 2 codes already entered in April and got 8 virtual sapling to plant. I planted 4 in April with gave me the one in the dock & the other 4 in May, because when I opened the sapling in my dock on May 1st, I saw I was getting still April's choices, then I went to see what happens when I planted what I had left in the caring valley and that when I saw that I would get a new Sapling different than the one I already had.

I made my tree and it is the one I designed because I did not like the print on the tree middle, But it is stuck in my yard.

Your tree is beautiful! I am glad you didn't get the "default" tree (whatever that looked like). I am sorry your tree is stuck in your yard. Hopefully Ganz will be working on all the glitches and you will be able to move it soon (if you want to).
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:27 AM   #6
You wish you were a

wolfpackgrl15 will become famous soon enough

these are so cool!
wolfpackgrl15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:36 AM   #7
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

This is an ANNOYING glitch, but such a BEAUTIFUL tree!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:41 AM   #8
Banned
nanny49 is an unknown quantity at this point

I LOVE THE WAY YOUR TREE LOOKES IN YOUR YARD ! SORRY IT IS STUCK !i BET YOU HAVE A BEATIFULL HOUSE . GOOD LUCK
nanny49 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:01 PM   #9
Sparky

DirtyDawg12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDirtyDawg12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDirtyDawg12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDirtyDawg12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDirtyDawg12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDirtyDawg12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDirtyDawg12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDirtyDawg12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That happened to me, but not with the same item. I got a trophy from Cow Cash and i put it in my trophy room now I can't pick it up!!
DirtyDawg12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:26 PM   #10
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

My daughter and I also have tree's stuck in our room's. We put them in treetop rooms and now we can't move them. I sent the form in to Ganz and hope they get the glitch fixed soon.

Your yard looks beautiful by the way.
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: