Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2009, 09:32 PM   #21
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Caring Valley Enchanted Tree Error in Webkinz Newspaper

Congrats to all that Have found the October Caring Valley Pink Poodle.

We hunted all day today trying to find a place that sells them. I have one place left to check on Monday otherwise, (), we won't be able to get the October Tree. I even looked at Ameriwade and they do not even show it as an option to buy.

Again, congrats to those who have been able to get this tree!
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2009, 09:39 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

animalgal808 is on a distinguished road

help me my webkinz accont all the pets are outta order and webkinz is moving sooo slowly is this a glitch?
animalgal808 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:59 AM   #23

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by virtualpawprint

We hunted all day today trying to find a place that sells them. I have one place left to check on Monday otherwise, (), we won't be able to get the October Tree. I even looked at Ameriwade and they do not even show it as an option to buy.

You don't need to find the October Pink Poodle Caring Valley pet to get the October tree. You just need to purchase any Caring Valley pet that has the green Caring Valley tag. The green Caring Valley tags are not month specific. The tree that you get is determined by the month that you plant your sapplings. Walgreens pharmacy here in my area carries them but they are never the most current Caring Valley pet, however, the green code works just fine. I just purchased a Caring Valley Panda yesterday and loaded the green code and now I have the October tree. There are also bunches of Caring Valley pets for sale on ebay if you shop there. Hopefully you can find a Caring Valley pet in you local market but if not you can try shopping on-line.

Best of luck.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 10:10 AM   #24
Lil Kinz

[Chrissy] is on a distinguished road

The tree looks cool...
it's a shame Ganz decided not to double-check what they wrote.
-chrissy
[Chrissy] is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 07:35 PM   #25

Supdog is a jewel in the roughSupdog is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Caring Valley Enchanted Tree Typo in Webkinz Newspaper

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
Goofy Ganz!!!
yep. ganz is silly!
Supdog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 08:23 PM   #26
Proud owner of 121
Banned
gabriellaabby will become famous soon enough

Lets hope this tree will come out on the right month

Last edited by FIA; 10-06-2009 at 01:46 AM.. Reason: red ink is reserved for staff
gabriellaabby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:14 PM   #27
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Another place to try is a Justice store if you have any in your area. Mine has a bunch of Caring Valley pintos. I got one yesterday which is cool because I wanted the October tree and the pinto! Good luck in your quest! Hope you find a Caring Valley pet.
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:41 AM   #28
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

We should have more Pink Poodles in 7-10 days. But you should be able to use any Caring Valley Pet to get this Tree. Since the code is not part of the Pets code, I don't see why it would make any differance. will test this theory sometime Tuesday
Zameron is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:46 AM   #29
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Zameron
We should have more Pink Poodles in 7-10 days. But you should be able to use any Caring Valley Pet to get this Tree. Since the code is not part of the Pets code, I don't see why it would make any differance. will test this theory sometime Tuesday
You're correct Zameron. The tree you get doesn't have anything to do with the pet the tag came off of. It's the month in which you plant your saplings that determines the tree.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:46 PM   #30
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

So there ya Go. Just register a Caring Valley Code in October and you will get a October Tree
Zameron is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
tpyo

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: