Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 06:22 AM   #81
I love Owls :3
Webkinz :)

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Caring Valley Contest on Webkinz Newz This Weekend

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
nope nothing..oh well...keep refreshing...LOL

have you tried dispotable...and is it working???
I got nothing, just like you

Not yet. I've got only 2 trees and I have 5 more e-mails
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2010, 06:29 AM   #82
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

grrrrrrrrrrr refreshed one at 6:28
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:30 AM   #83
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

grrrrrrrrrrr refreshed one at 6:28
Awww
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:33 AM   #84
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

nothing ....grrrrrrrr LOL
Old 11-13-2010, 06:33 AM   #85
taywillow

Miss Willow will become famous soon enough

Does anyone else think their tree floats ONCE every 15 mins...or is it just me????

Click the image to open in full size.
It is like that for me. Ever 15 and then like I can get three and then nothing for another 15. Ugh. I went to bed at 3. Up at 5:30 entered 5 more codes only food.
Miss Willow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:48 AM   #86
uv Deluxies
Gifted

well lets hope it is a pattern...can't be sure but I don't think all this refreshing is good for my fingers..LOL...Just want one tree....

nothing...missed this mark I guess..............

Last edited by lemony; 11-13-2010 at 06:48 AM..
Old 11-13-2010, 06:49 AM   #87

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

it's definitely more frequent than every 15 min. I've gotten 11 in the past hour - but then again, I'm refreshing 10 tabs. the 10 tabs helps me to not "refresh" past a tree - I hit refresh each time I click on the new tab. then I click to the next tab. If I click to the next tab too fast, all I have to do is go back to the first tab to get the tree.

haven't entered any codes though.
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:50 AM   #88

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

This could be similar to the last NewZ click event. The item floated by in 15 minute increments, but you never knew which block of 15 minutes it was going to be.
Adventurekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:20 AM   #89
uv Deluxies
Gifted

6:53am.....caught one...floating in the left margine.....

View Post Originally Posted by ImHappy
it's definitely more frequent than every 15 min. I've gotten 11 in the past hour - but then again, I'm refreshing 10 tabs. the 10 tabs helps me to not "refresh" past a tree - I hit refresh each time I click on the new tab. then I click to the next tab. If I click to the next tab too fast, all I have to do is go back to the first tab to get the tree.

haven't entered any codes though.
I have one...maybe two open...and it seems to be in the 15 min....missed one and waited...and again...in that 15 min period.....

7:01am floating IN THE LEFT MARGIN.....look out for that ...second time

done for now...good luck everyone..OH 4 foods...YUM

Last edited by lemony; 11-13-2010 at 07:20 AM..
Old 11-13-2010, 07:35 AM   #90
Sharronmarie will become famous soon enough

Please someone help, I got one and got the answer wrong. What is the answer? Help!!!!
Sharronmarie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: