Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 02:53 AM   #61
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Caring Valley Contest on Webkinz Newz This Weekend

Just found my first one! Don't know what it is yet.
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2010, 03:00 AM   #62
taywillow

Miss Willow will become famous soon enough

Got two more foods about a half hour ago. Nothing flying by since then. I lost count of the foods I have, but still no trees. I think that they should offer the trees more than the food. And if they want to offer a food make it be something new that cannot be made in Webkinz, and make it fair shot to get either. Before, I usually would see three floating by, and I would click and at least 1 would be a tree, more often than not I would get 2 trees. It is disappointing.
Miss Willow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:01 AM   #63
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Okay, I'm giving up for the night. (It's midnight here.) My pets will be happy with 22 Striped Mellowmallows, but I'd still love a tree! I guess I'll try again in the morning.
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:03 AM   #64
taywillow

Miss Willow will become famous soon enough

3 am here. I have 8 foods and lost two trees. I want to sleep but I keep thinking any moment I will see a tree float by and it would actually be a tree not a food. I think I might stop for the night too.
Miss Willow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:20 AM   #65
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

My codes are not showing up in my email accts. I never had trouble before. don't know what to do
Happy3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 04:07 AM   #66
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

Click the image to open in full size.

Eeeh NOT AGAIN
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 04:17 AM   #67

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

I believe at this point people would find a main prize ( like Zum or that Pink Bed ) but this time around none of us got a tree
I can not believe Ganz is so stingy so i assume this is a glitch so i will hold on to my codes till i will know people actually getting trees
Hide-and-seek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 04:21 AM   #68
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Hide-and-seek
I believe at this point people would find a main prize ( like Zum or that Pink Bed ) but this time around none of us got a tree
I can not believe Ganz is so stingy so i assume this is a glitch so i will hold on to my codes till i will know people actually getting trees
If you look a page or two back in this thread, someone posted with a picture their seedling prize. I thought at first that there might be a glitch too but I guess not. Good luck, don't give up
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 04:46 AM   #69
ddoott

ddoott is a jewel in the roughddoott is a jewel in the rough

I Have been clicking since midnight ... I found 21 trees put all the codes in and all of them have been food ..... The odds are way of on this one .... I Really hate feeling like i wasted my time .... The other kicker for me is that my Estore account is messed up and thay are suppose to be fixing it ... I put money on it Wensday but it didn't show up in it even thou my card was charged ..... A service Rep is working on it But I can't put any new money on it .. Till they put the rite amount in it so I miss out on all the nice thing on sell this weekend.... Was trying for one of those trees ... That would have made me fill better about missing all the stuff in the E store .....
ddoott is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 05:05 AM   #70
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

I got the tree in the 5th code
Click the image to open in full size.
nici is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: