Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010, 10:03 AM   #251
Webkinz :)

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Caring Valley Contest on Webkinz Newz This Weekend

View Post Originally Posted by happydolphin
I know this has nothing to do with me. But i really wanted to say thank you for speaking out. when I read the comment I thought it was very judgey. Thank you so much for sticking up for a fellow webby. Good job.

I got a total of 25 codes. First 4 I sent to dispostable.com and never got. The rest sent to mailinator.com worked great. Got 2 saplings on codes 22 and 24 last night at about ten o'clock. So yeah.
Congratulations to you on your saplings.
I got 7 foods 1 sapling on my account and 10 foods on my dd account.
Did you decorate them yet?
Mine turned out different than I chose.
There was a glitchy type thing with the bases.
The pictures on the designer appeared different than what you ended up with.
I chose the picture that showed the gems and newspaper and ended up with the newspaper machine and newspapers.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2010, 11:48 AM   #252
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I will probably get her the tree pack in the estore or something like that when I get my points from the next membership monthly points added. My kids are the same way Ms. Mom, they don't care if they don't get something like that because they just have fun clicking LOL, I think seeing the tree after 50 refreshes is more exciting then getting a code haha...

When we go for a long time not seeing a tree, my daughter will pretend to "fix" my computer so I can get another and sure enough every time I get one after 5 to 10 refreshes.. we have fun doing this and think of creative "pretend" ways to get one of those silly little objects to appear LOL...
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:44 PM   #253
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

i was lucky enough to win a tree, but did not get the base it showed. Got one with a newspaper stand on it . YUK!!!! very disapointed.
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:07 PM   #254

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

I got 55 foods, but at 11:30 last night I decided to try to get a few more. I found 4 trees. I know it sounds crazy, but the very last code, I entered at midnight, was a tree! I was really happy, though, I spent way to much time this weekend on this. I am going to have to make up my mind, that I am going to set aside a certain amount of time, for these contests, and whatever I get, I get. With the holidays fast approaching, there is so much to do!
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:46 PM   #255

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by las
i was lucky enough to win a tree, but did not get the base it showed. Got one with a newspaper stand on it . YUK!!!! very disapointed.
Congratulations on your tree.
I know your disappointment with the base.
After it happen to me I posted it right away so people would know.
I like mine though just the same and am happy to have it.

Have a fun day

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
I got 55 foods, but at 11:30 last night I decided to try to get a few more. I found 4 trees. I know it sounds crazy, but the very last code, I entered at midnight, was a tree! I was really happy, though, I spent way to much time this weekend on this. I am going to have to make up my mind, that I am going to set aside a certain amount of time, for these contests, and whatever I get, I get. With the holidays fast approaching, there is so much to do!
I know it's only going to get busier.
Thanksgiving next week but we get to eat yummy food.
Then Christmas is right around the corner.
One thing I am happy with though is there is no snow on the ground yet.
I could deal with just having it for Christmas eve and day and thats it.

Congratulations on your trees and also beware of the base glitch if you have not designed them yet.

Last edited by Ms.Mom; 11-15-2010 at 03:46 PM..
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:32 PM   #256

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
Congratulations on your tree.
I know your disappointment with the base.
After it happen to me I posted it right away so people would know.
I like mine though just the same and am happy to have it.

Have a fun day

I know it's only going to get busier.
Thanksgiving next week but we get to eat yummy food.
Then Christmas is right around the corner.
One thing I am happy with though is there is no snow on the ground yet.
I could deal with just having it for Christmas eve and day and thats it.

Congratulations on your trees and also beware of the base glitch if you have not designed them yet.
Thank you for alerting us to the base glitch. I haven't designed it yet. I love ThanksgivingAll that yummy food and the next day, my granddaughter helps me put up the tree. Yes, the holidays are coming fast, and I have so much to do. I hate to miss the events. I love WW, but family always comes first.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: