Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010, 12:56 AM   #241
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: Caring Valley Contest on Webkinz Newz This Weekend

Well, I was very frustrated with this one! I averaged one floating tree in about half an hour, and the 8 trees I did catch all gave me the recipe food. I was hoping to get at least one for each of my kids, but not this time!
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2010, 03:06 AM   #242
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Our final total was 43 codes, 5 trees. One code said something about a technical error, and that code never came even though it said the e-mail address was already used when I tried it again. My sister also had a few "errors", so between us, we probably found about 47 floating trees. I found this to be a very fun flying object contest. It was challenging, but not impossible.
I think the reason that many found it so frustrating was because they didn't have their windows wide enough to see the far left of the screen, so they probably "refreshed away" a lot of potential trees. My sister wasted a few hours at the beginning without seeing any trees because she had small windows and never had a window open long enough for the tree to actually float into the visible part of the screen. When I explained to her how to make the windows wide enough to go all the way across the screen, but just shorten them to make the first window go all the way across the top one fourth of the screen, the second window below that, etc., she could have four windows open and started getting excited as she saw trees go by. It was fun to listen to her on the phone exclaiming, "Tree! Tree!"
Once we got trees for the five accounts we work on, and her son was quite excited to get his tree on his account, we quit looking and I tried to help with the community challenge and did everybody's daily actiivites that hadn't been done yet. (And of course, with it being the weekend, we were out for many hours on Saturday and Sunday, so we weren't constantly tied to the computer looking for trees.)
I love these weekend contests, and I understand that sometimes we won't get the big prize, but even if I just get foods, I find it fun to look for the floating objects. (We never won a zum on any account, but got a fair amount of bomber jackets.) I hope that Ganz continues to have these occasional contests. I hope that everybody else had some fun, both looking for trees and having suppot and camaraderie on this board! I love Webkinz Insider!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:45 AM   #243

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by kandeekane
The answer is 14. It says 8 times 6 which is 56, then it says 17-13 which is 4, then it says 56 divided by 4 which is 14. You need to follow the order of operations. Basic math rules. Hope this helps.

Shouldn't you have gotten your daughter a tree before getting it for yourself?
I would have if I thought she would really care. If its any of your business, she never plays on webkinz and has dropped her deluxe membership. Doesn't want to take the time to participate in events just like this where you can sit and just get foods. Has been disappointed many times with webkinz. So if you really need to know yes it is another account I have to manage.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 07:35 AM   #244
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

I guess i had pretty good luck. out of 32 floating trees 2 were saplings. I still have three more codes to retrieve from email accounts and enter, but i am not holding my breath. I am happy with two, its the best i've done on one of these contests in quite a while.
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:32 AM   #245
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
Well I am not having much luck getting daughter her tree.
Keep just getting foods. Not to much longer for me, time for bed.
Guess she will just have to visit my tree.

Good Luck everyone
I wasn't able to get my dd one either. This contest was different then the others...

View Post Originally Posted by kandeekane
The answer is 14. It says 8 times 6 which is 56, then it says 17-13 which is 4, then it says 56 divided by 4 which is 14. You need to follow the order of operations. Basic math rules. Hope this helps.

Shouldn't you have gotten your daughter a tree before getting it for yourself?
I know this comment wasn't directed towards me but I thought I'd comment on it. I too got myself a tree and my ds a tree but was unable to get my dd a tree. I think you should realize this is a random contest. I get several codes and split them up between 3 accounts. So in this case I got 12 codes, 4 codes for each account. I put 1 code on my account and got a tree, so since my first code I entered was a tree I passed the other 3 codes I had for my account to my kids accounts then entered 4 codes on my sons account got a tree on the last entry so I passed the remaining 3 codes (3 left over from my account) to my daughters I entered the remaining 7 codes and they were all food, so I found another 4 codes and entered them all on my daughter's account and they were still all food. So my daughter has 0 trees and 11 food, my son has 3 food and 1 tree and I have 1 tree 0 foods.

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 11-15-2010 at 08:36 AM..
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:48 AM   #246
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
I guess i had pretty good luck. out of 32 floating trees 2 were saplings. I still have three more codes to retrieve from email accounts and enter, but i am not holding my breath. I am happy with two, its the best i've done on one of these contests in quite a while.
OMG! i entered my last three codes this morning, not hoping for much and by golly i got ANOTHER SAPLing. that makes 35 codes and 3 saplings! Yahooie!
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:41 AM   #247

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Webkinzmomma,
Thank You very much for commenting on that.
Sorry you were unable to also get a sapling for your dd.
I had a total of 18 codes and alternate from one account to the other 4 each time.
Didn't get a sapling until the 12th code which so happen to be on my account.
My dd does not even play on her account but I like to try to get the items from these contests on it if I can. There is a total of 153 pets on her account so I can not just let it sit there and die out. Does she mind if I don't get the thngs over to that account, not one bit at all. But appreciates the fact that I try. This contest I found really hard, I did not see many floaters and also I kept getting an error message from internet explorer.
Just wanted to say that I appreciate your comment.
I hope your day is a wonderful one.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:50 AM   #248
pianistbg is on a distinguished road

I have to say I feel lucky because I got a sapling on my 6th code. I didn't spend much time at all on this since I am not crazy about the tree. I only got 6 codes so I guess I can't complain this time.
pianistbg is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:58 AM   #249

happydolphin is an unknown quantity at this point

I know this has nothing to do with me. But i really wanted to say thank you for speaking out. when I read the comment I thought it was very judgey. Thank you so much for sticking up for a fellow webby. Good job.

I got a total of 25 codes. First 4 I sent to dispostable.com and never got. The rest sent to mailinator.com worked great. Got 2 saplings on codes 22 and 24 last night at about ten o'clock. So yeah.

Last edited by happydolphin; 11-15-2010 at 09:58 AM..
happydolphin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 10:00 AM   #250
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
Webkinzmomma,
Thank You very much for commenting on that.
Sorry you were unable to also get a sapling for your dd.
I had a total of 18 codes and alternate from one account to the other 4 each time.
Didn't get a sapling until the 12th code which so happen to be on my account.
My dd does not even play on her account but I like to try to get the items from these contests on it if I can. There is a total of 153 pets on her account so I can not just let it sit there and die out. Does she mind if I don't get the thngs over to that account, not one bit at all. But appreciates the fact that I try. This contest I found really hard, I did not see many floaters and also I kept getting an error message from internet explorer.
Just wanted to say that I appreciate your comment.
I hope your day is a wonderful one.
My kids didn't get one either, my acct happened to be the one that got it, 42 foods then a tree, happened to be my acct, I tried awhile after with no luck and gave up. 2 of mine are old enough to try themselves, they didn't bother trying so I wasn't going to sit there for hours and hours to get them food. I have gotten them trees every other time, never a zum and plenty of Halloween costumes, they can't get everything all the time.
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: