Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 10:01 PM   #231
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Default Re: Caring Valley Contest on Webkinz Newz This Weekend

My mom has caught two, but it gave neither of them to her.. is the answer not 4? We have googled it, figured it up and everything, but it tells her its the wrong answer. I think they have the wrong answer....
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2010, 10:03 PM   #232
Webkinz :)

benjijeffy is an unknown quantity at this point

found one and i got the tree with the code!!!!!!
benjijeffy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:03 PM   #233

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
My mom has caught two, but it gave neither of them to her.. is the answer not 4? We have googled it, figured it up and everything, but it tells her its the wrong answer. I think they have the wrong answer....
answer is- 14
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:04 PM   #234
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

The answer is 14

7x8=56
15-11=4
56/4=14

It's just basic math of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Hope that helps.
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:05 PM   #235
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Umm.. how?

Wait, it told her:

7x8, 17-3..
Old 11-14-2010, 10:07 PM   #236

benjijeffy is an unknown quantity at this point

yup, you can copy and paste it the a website called wolframealpha.

whoops sorry its wolframalpha
benjijeffy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:10 PM   #237
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Oh well, we'll see I guess, what happens. If we can ever catch anymore. Bye..
Old 11-14-2010, 10:12 PM   #238

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by benjijeffy
found one and i got the tree with the code!!!!!!
Congratulations.
Have fun decorating it and as I stated in previous post the bases come out a little different than they show when you are designing. You may want to look at the bases at estore first.

I chose the gem with the newspaper and my tree base ended up being a newspaper machine with the newspapers.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:13 PM   #239
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
It can be frustrating, however, once you get into the groove, know the ins and outs, it can be fun. I am loving the 15 trees I got this weekend. All free. All designed differently. Kids are happy. And it only took me about 3 or 4 hours while I was doing laundry, putting toys away, finding all the scattered Webkinz and putting them in their basket, etc. So all in all, not too bad.

However, these past 2 nights have sure seemed slow. We are having to wait much longer than say, yesterday at 1.

I'm not sure their gloating if we are spending several hours waiting for flying trees though. They are not getting anything out of it and I have several issues with Ganz, believe me. But this isn't one of them. Although I do just think if you catch a tree, you should get a tree so you don't end up with 20 recipes foods on one account and 28 on another like us!

Sorry you are disheartened with this one. And I certainly don't blame you. These things take way too much time to get stuff and we all do have lives, families and obligations which I do think they fail to realize sometimes.

I wouldn't want my kids to spend 4 hours in one day waiting for trees. But then again, that's why they have me, to help!
Glad you have been successful.

If you catch a tree, you get one....they don't cost Ganz anything so why not? As you may have guessed, this is not my first Tree contest.

My pets are happy with WShop foods
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:38 PM   #240

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

The answer is 14. It says 8 times 6 which is 56, then it says 17-13 which is 4, then it says 56 divided by 4 which is 14. You need to follow the order of operations. Basic math rules. Hope this helps.

Shouldn't you have gotten your daughter a tree before getting it for yourself?

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
Well I am not having much luck getting daughter her tree.
Keep just getting foods. Not to much longer for me, time for bed.
Guess she will just have to visit my tree.

Good Luck everyone

Last edited by kandeekane; 11-14-2010 at 11:38 PM..
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: