Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 08:05 PM   #221
Webkinz :)

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Caring Valley Contest on Webkinz Newz This Weekend

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
Has anyone caught a tree recently? I'm waiting and not getting anything. I cleared my cache just in case yesterday's lot was there. Thought maybe the site would think I was knew! LOL!

So anyone?
I haven't seen any in a long time, but I'm not sitting in front of the computer alot just keeping the page up and refreshing inbetween doing other stuff.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2010, 08:14 PM   #222
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
I haven't seen any in a long time, but I'm not sitting in front of the computer alot just keeping the page up and refreshing inbetween doing other stuff.
Thanks a bunch. I just finally got one but it took a good 40 minutes at the very least to get one. They are definitely slower than they were yesterday (with the exception of late last night heading towards midnight). I was hoping to get a few more before it was over!

Thanks again for your reply. I do appreciate it.

If anyone else is seeing a slow down, please lmk so I don't just think it's me or what!
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 08:21 PM   #223

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
Thanks a bunch. I just finally got one but it took a good 40 minutes at the very least to get one. They are definitely slower than they were yesterday (with the exception of late last night heading towards midnight). I was hoping to get a few more before it was over!

Thanks again for your reply. I do appreciate it.

If anyone else is seeing a slow down, please lmk so I don't just think it's me or what!
Gee I finally get one and i am trying to click it and end up getting a new page fly through whimsy skies. So of course that took away my chance for that floater.
Old 11-14-2010, 08:58 PM   #224
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

looks like 10 minute mail is working again, and i see they have a new .com addess, that is good.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 09:04 PM   #225
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Lucy Hippo
looks like 10 minute mail is working again, and i see they have a new .com addess, that is good.
Mailinator has worked great all weekend as usual.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:04 PM   #226
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I have chosen NOT to participate this time.

Previous tree offerings have been very frustrating.

If we continue to sit on the site for these contests, Ganz will think..good for them.

I have better things to do
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 09:06 PM   #227

But also how often do they seem to be flying now?
Old 11-14-2010, 09:13 PM   #228
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Hello everyone.. I am a little late coming in this thread.. hope everyone has been finding the trees and I had the same problem, the trees are showing up in my room as I am choosing them in the design phase. I have got me a tree, my DS a tree and working on my DD a tree now before the event ends...

Good Luck these last few hours we have left!
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 09:24 PM   #229

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I have chosen NOT to participate this time.

Previous tree offerings have been very frustrating.

If we continue to sit on the site for these contests, Ganz will think..good for them.

I have better things to do
It can be frustrating, however, once you get into the groove, know the ins and outs, it can be fun. I am loving the 15 trees I got this weekend. All free. All designed differently. Kids are happy. And it only took me about 3 or 4 hours while I was doing laundry, putting toys away, finding all the scattered Webkinz and putting them in their basket, etc. So all in all, not too bad.

However, these past 2 nights have sure seemed slow. We are having to wait much longer than say, yesterday at 1.

I'm not sure their gloating if we are spending several hours waiting for flying trees though. They are not getting anything out of it and I have several issues with Ganz, believe me. But this isn't one of them. Although I do just think if you catch a tree, you should get a tree so you don't end up with 20 recipes foods on one account and 28 on another like us!

Sorry you are disheartened with this one. And I certainly don't blame you. These things take way too much time to get stuff and we all do have lives, families and obligations which I do think they fail to realize sometimes.

I wouldn't want my kids to spend 4 hours in one day waiting for trees. But then again, that's why they have me, to help!
Old 11-14-2010, 09:55 PM   #230

Well I am not having much luck getting daughter her tree.
Keep just getting foods. Not to much longer for me, time for bed.
Guess she will just have to visit my tree.

Good Luck everyone

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: