Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 05:44 PM   #211
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Caring Valley Contest on Webkinz Newz This Weekend

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
Wait a minute, I still have one of those seeds in my doc. I don't really like this tree. They changed the bases after it came out. Here is a picture for those who don't know what it looks like:

Click the image to open in full size.
I picked the middle base... but it is NOT what my tree looks like after I put it in my room. It has the red/white rim, but only has a blue W-shop sign in the middle... I want the base I choose!

newTree.JPG

OH and it took me 27 codes to get the tree... 26 food first

Last edited by Webbiekinz; 11-14-2010 at 05:50 PM..
Webbiekinz is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2010, 05:49 PM   #212
Webkinz :)

pearl5claire is on a distinguished road

I found two trees this weekend, one for striped mellow mallow and one was the webkinz willow!
pearl5claire is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 05:53 PM   #213

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Webbiekinz
I picked the middle base... but it is NOT what my tree looks like after I put it in my room. It has the red/white rim, but only has a blue W-shop sign in the middle... I want the base I choose!

Attachment 220605

OH and it took me 27 codes to get the tree... 26 food first
Yes that is what i posted before, that happen to me and alerted everyone.
I choose the gem and newspapers and got a newspaper machine and newspapers
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 05:59 PM   #214
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

I think it should be in the first post... as an update. I don't always have time to look through all the posts to see what has happened to everyone.

I got another tree on my 28th code, so two in a row. I went to the estore to look at the choices, and picked that way.
Old 11-14-2010, 06:13 PM   #215

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Webbiekinz
I think it should be in the first post... as an update. I don't always have time to look through all the posts to see what has happened to everyone.

I got another tree on my 28th code, so two in a row. I went to the estore to look at the choices, and picked that way.
I went there and looked only after i decorated my tree to make sure i didn't make a mistake.
I would have choose different than what i ended up with.

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
I went there and looked only after i decorated my tree to make sure i didn't make a mistake.
I would have choose different than what i ended up with.
Oh congratulations on your trees also

Last edited by Ms.Mom; 11-14-2010 at 06:13 PM..
Old 11-14-2010, 06:14 PM   #216

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I've logged in about 40 codes and have only received food.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 06:15 PM   #217
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
I've logged in about 40 codes and have only received food.
Don't give up You'll get one!!
Old 11-14-2010, 06:27 PM   #218

I got the tree on my 12th code.
I am trying to get one for daughter but doesn't seem to be working out.
Not seeing any floaters at all.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:10 PM   #219

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Yea, I finally got one!
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 07:55 PM   #220
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Has anyone caught a tree recently? I'm waiting and not getting anything. I cleared my cache just in case yesterday's lot was there. Thought maybe the site would think I was knew! LOL!

So anyone?
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: