Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 02:06 PM   #201
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: Caring Valley Contest on Webkinz Newz This Weekend

View Post Originally Posted by pinky719
How do you find the tree?

Thanks! That's what we thought, but wanted to make sure
funmamas is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2010, 02:07 PM   #202
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by funmamas
your welcome!
I wonder if you put the wrong answer in, what happens?
pinky719 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 03:46 PM   #203
Never Grow Up!
Webkinz :)

momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!

Holy Moly!!! 71 Striped Mellowmallows and finally a tree! (BTW I was using 10 minute mail.) I'm done!! Also, I don't do this on every contest... I don't have a chocolate zum, on any account. I just had to have that zum tree for my zum garden! Yay!!
momofthree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 03:56 PM   #204

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Just a word of caution when desiging your tree.
I choose the base that appeared when I was desiging it with gems and a newspaper on the ground.
When I put the tree in my room it showed up with a newspaper machine and the newspapers.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:00 PM   #205

whatadame will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
Just a word of caution when desiging your tree.
I choose the base that appeared when I was desiging it with gems and a newspaper on the ground.
When I put the tree in my room it showed up with a newspaper machine and the newspapers.
That happened to me too! I thought that I made a mistake. Maybe this is a glitch that will be fixed soon? I hope..
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:05 PM   #206

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by whatadame
That happened to me too! I thought that I made a mistake. Maybe this is a glitch that will be fixed soon? I hope..
See now that it is to late I go and look at the estore and see what the options are.
Aargh If I only thought to do that first.
Anyway I ended up with the Tree top with the pixie balloons and pixie pods the base as i mentioned turned out to be the newspaper machine and mewspapers and my trunk is the W.

Its pretty anyway, but I think I would have choose different on my base.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:28 PM   #207

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=pinky719;21306713]your welcome!
I wonder if you put the wrong answer in, what happens?[/QUOT

I put wrong answer in and it said it was wrong.
Thanks alot for the rite answer.
Have fun everyone

View Post Originally Posted by funmamas

enable pop up windows, clear the cashe, and go into webkinz newz. refresh page or just keep clicking different adds.

Good Luck

Last edited by Trance Gemini; 11-14-2010 at 04:28 PM..
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:32 PM   #208

whatadame will become famous soon enough

I found a bunch of trees yesterday, but have not seen one since about 6 pm yesterday.. I will keep trying.. Anyone finding a pattern today?
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:32 PM   #209
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

i filled out 2 contest forms, one i did twice, and nothing. :/
SunnyPup20 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 05:13 PM   #210
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

just found a tree and tried to access l0minute mail. got message will not load on both IE and Foxfire. good thing i had one last email account to use. good luck all

i goofed up twice. i closed out the wkn blue screen to input the info and also closed out l0 minute mail. so i tried to get them back thru HISTORY and it worked found them and finished inputting. so, people, when you have big troubles try your HISTORY (sometimes it is with favorites.)

Last edited by Lucy Hippo; 11-14-2010 at 05:13 PM..
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: