Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 09:42 AM   #191
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

Default Re: Caring Valley Contest on Webkinz Newz This Weekend

42 foods, then I just got a tree so there is hope!
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2010, 10:08 AM   #192
judyp123
Webkinz :)

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I got 23 foods and then a tree! Woohoo! Now I can stop looking!

Good Luck everybody!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:47 AM   #193
Never Grow Up!

momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!

I am up to 57 foods, and no tree. I miss the golden elm contest, where I got 5 codes... one for me and my kids, and done. My kids have stopped these contests because the odds are silly. I know they have to add a food option into the contests or people sell the codes on ebay, but still... 57? The Halloween costumes were much better odds, it gave me hope. Sigh, I guess you can't complain when it's free!
momofthree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:17 AM   #194
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

is 10 minute email working for this contest for anyone today, i have been waiting and nothing is showing up
WebbyMomKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:18 AM   #195
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by WebbyMomKinz
is 10 minute email working for this contest for anyone today, i have been waiting and nothing is showing up
worked fine for me, I had one slow one
click give me 10 more minutes, when they have been slow to show up they tend to show up right when I click on that
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 12:01 PM   #196
Sharronmarie will become famous soon enough

Hi Everybody!!! Don't give up! Yesterday I looked for trees all day and only found nine codes (all food). This morning I started at 7:30 and found 5 codes before 9:00. I was so happy and thought it was going to be a great day. I didn't find one single tree since then. I just put in my 5 codes and was going to quit and I got THREE trees out of 5 codes. I couldn't believe it. I sure am going to stop so I don't take your trees but don't give up! I feel so bad for the people who have 40+ codes and only food, but I can't even imagine how to find that many. Good luck everybody, I think Ganz is being much nicer today. Now I'm going to buy a Caring Valley tree because I feel a little guilty getting 3!
Sharronmarie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 12:03 PM   #197
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Hello I'm just starting today again, anyone seeing a pattern? Anyone have any help (other than just go buy the thing!)

Thanks.
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 01:06 PM   #198

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by WebbyMomKinz
I had a no show after 20 minutes so I let it go.

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
I had a no show after 20 minutes so I let it go.

Just had one show up instantly.

12 code got a sapling. YEAH

Last edited by Ms.Mom; 11-14-2010 at 01:06 PM..
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 01:58 PM   #199
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I just got a floating sapling ~ what is the math answer please?

thanks!
funmamas is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 02:03 PM   #200
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

How do you find the tree?

View Post Originally Posted by funmamas
I just got a floating sapling ~ what is the math answer please?

thanks!
pinky719 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: