Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 07:29 AM   #181
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Caring Valley Contest on Webkinz Newz This Weekend

I never have much luck with those floating contest on News site.
kkred411 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2010, 07:35 AM   #182
1Doglover12345
Webkinz :)

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

Finally got my frist one and it was food
Has anyone gotten a tree yet????????
1Doglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 07:48 AM   #183
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
I got 8 codes and all were food.
I haven't really worked at this alot because I keep getting interent explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close repeatedly. Doesn't sound like there has been many trees awarded.
Well Good Luck everyone
i get IE problem or crash because of the Unity Player for Hamsters. cant fix anything with the player. got to live with it. LOL good luck

View Post Originally Posted by 1Doglover
Finally got my frist one and it was food
Has anyone gotten a tree yet????????
I got my first tree today at about 5:53 A.M. nothing since. it was a Firefox window. i have open multple windows on IE and Firefox. with me i have better luck just X'ing totally out and opening new windows. good luck

View Post Originally Posted by hpquinlan
I have been looking all day. For the last three codes, I have received a message stating that I have put in an incorrect security code. I know this has happened to others. Is there any solution when this happens? I have been able to get two codes, both food, for over 10 hours of looking. Any suggestions? I have cleared my cache. I am using Google Chrome. Thanks for any help.
i used to have problems with security code message. now what i do is no use the Cap Lock Key just use Shift and depress the shift and enter one digit release shift than hold down again and enter next digit, release key then depress again and enter next digit, etc. etc. hope this works for you, too. good luck

View Post Originally Posted by marganta
Just type the new security code. The red notice that you put in an incorrect code won't go away, and you have to wait for some seconds, but whenever that happens to me, it works. Just give it a few seconds. Hope this helps!
when you get an error message the page reset and somethings come back but the first check box regarding reading the rules, etc. usually needs to be rechecked. make sure you look at that first check box. good luck

Last edited by Lucy Hippo; 11-14-2010 at 07:48 AM..
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 07:52 AM   #184

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by Lucy Hippo
i get IE problem or crash because of the Unity Player for Hamsters. cant fix anything with the player. got to live with it. LOL good luck

I got my first tree today at about 5:53 A.M. nothing since. it was a Firefox window. i have open multple windows on IE and Firefox. with me i have better luck just X'ing totally out and opening new windows. good luck

i used to have problems with security code message. now what i do is no use the Cap Lock Key just use Shift and depress the shift and enter one digit release shift than hold down again and enter next digit, release key then depress again and enter next digit, etc. etc. hope this works for you, too. good luck

when you get an error message the page reset and somethings come back but the first check box regarding reading the rules, etc. usually needs to be rechecked. make sure you look at that first check box. good luck
Also use your mouse not the tab key to go from the check box to email to answer and then to security code.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 07:54 AM   #185
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I have regular accounts with hotmail, yahoo, and hushmail. My hushmail account didn't get its code email, but the others did.

I did also try dispostable, but the code didn't get delivered.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 08:54 AM   #186
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

i put in most of my codes. put in first thirteen and got food. yah the fourteenth as a tree. the tree code started with
w224. i m so happy.......

JUST GOT A TREE ON I.E.

Last edited by Lucy Hippo; 11-14-2010 at 08:54 AM..
Old 11-14-2010, 08:54 AM   #187

marganta has a spectacular aura about

Okay, this is ridiculous! I got 10 codes yesterday and I entered them all and got the error message below. Is this happening to anybody else? Other than calling Ganz tomorrow, what can I do? I want to try for more codes, but it's a waste of time if none of them are going to work! And I don't even know what they are! But the only time I won very much was just the Halloween contest, when I won I think 14 codes. All the other contests, I only one 3 times! And most of those prizes didn't even include trees or recipe foods, so they shouldn't be duplicates, and none of these codes are the same as any of my Halloween codes. I paste them as I receive them into a document and I checked! Help, this is so frustrating!

webkinz code error 11-14-2010_crop.jpg
marganta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 08:55 AM   #188
Yipes bunnies

JUST GOT A TREE.....
Old 11-14-2010, 08:58 AM   #189
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
My sister and I have been extremely lucky. I had posted previously that after 13 foods, number 14 on my account was a tree. On to my sister's account - 6 foods, then a tree. Then my friend's account, three foods, then a tree. And my sister's son's account - the first code put in was a tree. Working on a niece's account - which my sister has taken over for a while because the niece is not working on it at this time. So far, five foods, no tree yet. So out of 31 codes, 4 were trees. I've got at least two more codes coming - my husband has to forward them to my computer, and he's asleep now. Tomorrow, I'll probably look for a few more codes to see if I can get a tree for that last account. Not going to do the great-nieces and nephew. I need to work on the Where's Wacky communal challenge after church tomorrow!
My sister hasn't kept track of timing for the trees she found, but these are the ones I found on Saturday:
10:35 am
10:36 am
10:42 am
11:45 am
9:12 pm
9:14 pm
9:59 pm
10:12 pm
All times central, which is one hour later than kinztime.
I hope more people get codes for trees! Good luck, everybody!

I open several windows and make them spread all the way across the page, but shorten them so that the first window is covering the top fourth of the screen, the second window below that, and so on. The tree appears off to the left of the page. It will eventually float across the writing part of the site, but if you refresh before it gets there, you will miss out on the trees. That's why I have my screen go all the way across the top. I can see the tree while it is still floating in the green area of the screen, and it's more noticeable there. It's a very small tree and easy to miss if it's with the clutter of the website.
Good luck with your search!
Since people are still asking if anyone got treees, I thought I would repost this with my hint about the wide screen so that you could see the tree when it first shows up. My sister doesn't know how many she "refreshed away" before I explained to her how to do that. She had several small windows up all across her screen and was getting nothing. There were several other people earlier in the thread who found trees. I don't know if anyone has been as lucky as my sister and I were, since I haven't read through all the posts, but I know that they are indeed giving away trees! Be sure to read Jackal's guide to floating contests, if you haven't already. It is very comprehensive. Jackal, could you put a link to it in here again? Thanks!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 09:26 AM   #190

pawprint is just really nicepawprint is just really nice

I've had really good luck finding the floating tree by leaving the news page and going back to the main webkinz page, clearing my cache, then going back. Almost always have a tree withing 16 refreshes. And the widened screen is sooo helpful, otherwise you need to wait between refreshes. I haven't put any of the codes in yet so I don't know if I have all food or was lucky enough to get a tree. I'm out of email accounts now so no more floating trees for me....unless I go make some more somewhere. LOL. These things are addicting even when they get frustrating.
pawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: