Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 09:41 PM   #171
Webkinz :)

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

Default Re: Caring Valley Contest on Webkinz Newz This Weekend

I have been looking all day. For the last three codes, I have received a message stating that I have put in an incorrect security code. I know this has happened to others. Is there any solution when this happens? I have been able to get two codes, both food, for over 10 hours of looking. Any suggestions? I have cleared my cache. I am using Google Chrome. Thanks for any help.
hpquinlan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2010, 10:03 PM   #172

marganta has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by hpquinlan
I have been looking all day. For the last three codes, I have received a message stating that I have put in an incorrect security code. I know this has happened to others. Is there any solution when this happens? I have been able to get two codes, both food, for over 10 hours of looking. Any suggestions? I have cleared my cache. I am using Google Chrome. Thanks for any help.
Just type the new security code. The red notice that you put in an incorrect code won't go away, and you have to wait for some seconds, but whenever that happens to me, it works. Just give it a few seconds. Hope this helps!
marganta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:08 PM   #173

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Click the image to open in full size.

This is what I have been getting all day with this contest.

This is what I have been getting all day with this contest

Interent explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom

This is what I have been getting all day with this contest

Ok well this isn't working for me either. lol
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:20 PM   #174
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

I am just getting food, I don't think its very likely to get a tree
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:49 PM   #175
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

I remember the last click to win contest with the magnolia trees, mostly everyone was getting trees all the time. I got 3 trees on all 3 accounts in just half a day. Now all I'm getting is recipe foods, and only one type of recipe food .
Tiger2819 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:18 PM   #176

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I haven't put any codes in yet. Everyone is saying they are getting just food. I hope I get at least one tree.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:37 PM   #177

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

I got 8 codes and all were food.
I haven't really worked at this alot because I keep getting interent explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close repeatedly. Doesn't sound like there has been many trees awarded.
Well Good Luck everyone
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 01:08 AM   #178
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

I enjoy getting the trees from these contests, but I guess my heart just isn't in it this time. 16 codes, all food. Not looking good. Typically I'll get three trees for me and three for dd so we can design trees with each choice of top, middle, and bottom. With these odds, I really can't see wasting much more time on it. It's a choice to participate, and I think I'm going to choose not to since for me it's yet another webkinz event that just feels like 100% chore and zero fun.
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:10 AM   #179
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

My sister and I have been extremely lucky. I had posted previously that after 13 foods, number 14 on my account was a tree. On to my sister's account - 6 foods, then a tree. Then my friend's account, three foods, then a tree. And my sister's son's account - the first code put in was a tree. Working on a niece's account - which my sister has taken over for a while because the niece is not working on it at this time. So far, five foods, no tree yet. So out of 31 codes, 4 were trees. I've got at least two more codes coming - my husband has to forward them to my computer, and he's asleep now. Tomorrow, I'll probably look for a few more codes to see if I can get a tree for that last account. Not going to do the great-nieces and nephew. I need to work on the Where's Wacky communal challenge after church tomorrow!
My sister hasn't kept track of timing for the trees she found, but these are the ones I found on Saturday:
10:35 am
10:36 am
10:42 am
11:45 am
9:12 pm
9:14 pm
9:59 pm
10:12 pm
All times central, which is one hour later than kinztime.
I hope more people get codes for trees! Good luck, everybody!

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
I'm just starting to look for the first time this weekend and have been reading the posts but still not sure if there is a pattern. I tried for about 20 minutes before posting here and saw nothing. What do you see and where?
I open several windows and make them spread all the way across the page, but shorten them so that the first window is covering the top fourth of the screen, the second window below that, and so on. The tree appears off to the left of the page. It will eventually float across the writing part of the site, but if you refresh before it gets there, you will miss out on the trees. That's why I have my screen go all the way across the top. I can see the tree while it is still floating in the green area of the screen, and it's more noticeable there. It's a very small tree and easy to miss if it's with the clutter of the website.
Good luck with your search!

Last edited by jellytab; 11-14-2010 at 04:10 AM..
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 07:22 AM   #180
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I can't believe it! I actually found a floating tree! Ever since WebkinzNewz got its facelift I haven't seen a single floater -- no floating beds, no floating zums. This time I refreshed twice, and a floater appeared. The jinx is over at last! YAY!
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: