Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 08:23 PM   #161
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Caring Valley Contest on Webkinz Newz This Weekend

answer is 14
Webbiekinz is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2010, 08:26 PM   #162
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I'm just starting to look for the first time this weekend and have been reading the posts but still not sure if there is a pattern. I tried for about 20 minutes before posting here and saw nothing. What do you see and where?
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:27 PM   #163
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by sgiles53
is dispostable not working??? I didn't get my codes? is there anyother email site I can use?

I didn't get mine at dispostable either, but I think others are... I'm still waiting for someone to answer me from the last page
Old 11-13-2010, 08:31 PM   #164

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by Webbiekinz
answer is 14
alexandi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:31 PM   #165
fragglemom
Gift Guru

FraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to all

DOn't know how many trees I missed because they were actually off the page! I reduced the zoom to 75% so that I can see all the way to the edge.
FraggleMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:35 PM   #166
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru

what email site is everyone using?
Old 11-13-2010, 08:58 PM   #167

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I have a definate pattern on server 2. Every hour on the hour for 30 minutes......my next should be at 9pm to 9:30pm..etc.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 09:19 PM   #168

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

I didn't get mine at dispostable either, but I think others are... I'm still waiting for someone to answer me from the last page
I just tried dispostable and didn't get my code. I think someone said earlier, it was either blocked from the codes or not working. I am going to try mailinator.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 09:21 PM   #169

whatadame will become famous soon enough

I was trying to use Netzoola.. But, they are not showing up there either...
Also, on Hotmail, I have noticed that they are going to the junk folder and then are deleted after 10 days..

I hope this helps.
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 09:28 PM   #170
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

what email site is everyone using?
I don't use it myself, but I noticed many people using 10minutemail.
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: